|1. Dakao Co., LTD.|
Category: Fire Safety Consultants
City: Ho Chi Minh
|2. Komatsu Vietnam JSC.|
Category: Industrial Equipment
City: Ha Noi
|3. VIC Co., LTD.|
City: Hai Phong
|4. Kim Anh Co., LTD.|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Soc Trang Province
|5. GiaLai Trading JSC.|
Category: Retail Services
City: Pleiku City
|6. Thanh Cong Group|
Category: Vehicle Manufacturers
City: Ha Noi
Voters' opinions are very important and listening to them improves democracy, said Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong at a meeting with voters from Hanoi 's Ba Dinh and Hoan Kiem districts on June 29.
Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong (2nd, R) meets with voters, Photo: VNA
The voters expressed their pleasure at having their concerns heard by the 13th National Assembly's third meeting which ended earlier this month.
The cabinet members have been straight forward in their answers at the meeting, said the voters, who added they want the ministers to keep their promises.
However, the voters expressed concerns over worsening drug crimes, increasing complaints, corruption, food safety, environment, land management and the efficiency of State-owned enterprises and education.
In response to corruption concerns, Trong said the Resolution of the fourth session of the Communist Party of Vietnam's Central Committee plays a vital role.
The resolution must be implemented with determination and in the long run bring into full play the good nature of the Party and fix negative practices, he said.
Talking about challenges in international integration, Trong said it is crucial to protect the country's independence and sovereignty and maintain peace and stability for national development.
In dealing with external relations, the highest benefits of the country and the people must be ensured, he said.
|< Prev||Next >|
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnamese, Chinese Presidents hold talks in Beijing
- Prime Minister meets with newly-assigned diplomats
- National Assembly passes four laws
- Vietnam congratulates Iran’s new president
- Vietnam, China increase security cooperation
- ‘Toxic gas’ from Malaysian wrecked ship kills four divers
- Can Tho: Barges crash on 44 houses
- ASEAN, China work on search, rescue in East Sea
- Party leader sends off VN diplomats
- Draft law targets wastefulness
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Party Central Committee's 7th conference closes
- HCM City marks liberation day
- Anti-Corruption Initiative Program to kick off in November
- Cambodian officials graduate from Vietnamese language course
- Viet Nam, Cambodia reinforce maritime security cooperation
- Leader praises strong growth in Quang Ninh
- PM attends ASEAN Summit
- ASEAN bonding key to prosperity
- Quang Ngai commemorates Hoang Sa sailors
- Smuggled poultry raises threat of H7N9 virus
- Vietnam steps up temperature checks to fight new bird flu threat
- PM inspects submarine testing progress in Russia
- Legislators cut enterprise income tax
- Gov’t commits to efficient use of loans
- National Assembly eyes State role in land law
- Party General Secretary eyes expanded co-operation with Brazilian communists
- Party delegation visits Myanmar, Thailand, Sri Lanka
- HCM City hopes for further ties with France
- Free distribution of one million books for poor children
- President Sang thanks Kansai firms for support