City: Ha Noi
|2. DOJI Gold & Gems Group|
|3. BIDV Bank|
City: Ha Noi
|4. Sacombank Group|
City: Ho Chi Minh City
|5. Honda Viet Nam|
Category: Car Parts and Accessories
City: Vinh Phuc
City: Ha Noi
National Assembly Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung took off from Luang Prabang airport for Hanoi on the afternoon of July 5, concluding his official friendship visit to Laos.
Earlier, on July 4 and 5, NA Chairman Hung and his delegation had visited the northern Lao province of Luang Prabang.
Hung underlined the extent of mutual assistance shown between Luang Prabang province and localities in Vietnam.
The fine development in relations between the two Parties, States and peoples and the comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Laos, especially in investment and trade, have made important contributions to each country’s socio-economic development and construction, he said.
With the efforts and determination shown by both Parties, States and people, the friendship and solidarity will constantly develop, meeting the desires of both nations, said Hung, saying that is an important foundation for further cooperation between Vietnam and Laos, including Luang Prabang.
He used the occasion to thank Luang Prabang for facilitating activities by the overseas Vietnamese community who live and work in Laos.
Party Committee Secretary and Governor of Luang Prabang province Khampheng Saysompheng, informed his guests that the province’s socio-economic situation has been stable and showing positive signs, which has raised the local people’s standard of living.
The province has recently expanded its relations with several Vietnamese cities and provinces, including Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and northern Hai Phong City, he added.
During the visit to the province, NA Chairman Hung planted several trees of remembrance in the Provincial Party’s Committee Headquarters and visited the Royal Lao Museum and the tourist village in Xieng Moune Village.
Source: Vietnam Plus
|< Prev||Next >|
» Global Witness insists on HAGL’s illegal land grabs
» Hoang Anh Gia Lai denies information of Global Witness
» Laos selected as World Best Tourist Destination
Latest Category Posts
- Finland helps develop forest info system
- Grand ceremony marks Buddha’s birthday
- VN looks to beef up education cooperation with Japan
- Finance Minister to leave post after taking on new role
- ECB's Mario Draghi spots 'encouraging' UK economy signs
- DPM: Japanese ODA helps boost national development
- Nick Vujicic inspires audience at Vietnam debut
- Lao leader receives Vietnam’s ethnic committee delegation
- Limbless Nick Vujicic warmly welcomed in HCM City
- Vietnamese celebrate Buddha’s birthday
Popular Category Posts
- PM meets with Thai, Myanmar leaders at regional convention
- PM Dung holds talks with Lao Party General Secretary
- Thousand-year Champa citadel discovered in Quang Nam
- Vietnamese, Russian legislatures agree to strengthen partnership
- National Assembly panel debates revised Constitution
- PM tours Mekong Delta provinces
- Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s officials dismissed
- Vietnam strengthens ties with Qatar
- Vietnam responds to Earth Hour 2013
- VN and NZ agree to lift defence ties
- Party Central Committee's 7th conference closes
- Inauguration of world's largest dragon-shaped steel in Da Nang
- Vietnam, New Zealand agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnamese, Chinese Party chiefs hold phone talks
- VN-Myanmar strive for $500 mln bilateral trade
- City urged to meet key goals
- Malaysia shares landmark anniversary
- Veteran officials give Constitution views
- Vietnam always backs German investors
- President Sang calls for more co-operation with Canada