Lao National Assembly Chairwoman Pani Yathotou has received in Vientiane a delegation from central Quang Ngai Province led by Deputy Permanent Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Pham Minh Toan.
Chairwoman Yathotou said the visit to Laos from July 8-15 by the Quang Ngai delegation takes place in the context of both countries celebrating the Vietnam-Laos Friendship and Solidarity Year.
She spoke highly of cooperation programmes between Quang Ngai and southern provinces of Laos. She added that Quang Ngai province and the Lao provinces of Champasak and Attopeu should increase cooperation in human resource training and agricultural technology.
Pham Minh Toan, who is also Chairman of the provincial People’s Council, said Quang Ngai and the two southern Lao provinces will continue to share experience in education-training, agriculture and health care. They will create favourable conditions for businesses to access each other’s market in order to boost cooperation and investment.
Quang Ngai will also continue to help Champasak and Attopeu train technical staff and transfer farming techniques to Lao farmers, he added.
Source: Vietnam Plus
|< Prev||Next >|
» Lao NA leader receives HCM City delegation
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam, China officials talk border, territory issues
- Ho Chi Minh City tightens ties with Myanmar
- Hanoi People’s Council passes 17 resolutions
- Vietnamese leaders saddened by Mandela’s passing
- Activities honour late Venezuelan President in Hanoi
- Vietnam, Ukraine cement bilateral ties
- Party leader meets voters in Hanoi’s Tay Ho district
- Vietnam slams terrorist attack in Yemen
- Philippines keen to bolster ties with Viet Nam
- Vietnam, Spain speed up defence cooperation
Popular Category Posts
- Gold pit collapses, burying four gold miners
- Viet Nam, Belgium agree to widen business co-operation
- Singapore's PM eyes ASEAN goal
- Viet Nam, Russia hold sixth strategic dialogue
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- Party leader greets Japan's Communist delegation
- Lawmakers agree to issue law on public investment
- State funeral to be held for General Giap
- Party chief backs support for VN writers and artists
- PM Dung welcomes strategic partnership efforts with France
- NA chairman greets UK's Prince Andrew
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- VN, France talk defence
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- Party Plenum opens in Ha Noi
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Foreign ship in distress near Ly Son Island
- Thousands of people pray at General Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave