Lao National Assembly Chairwoman Pani Yathotou has received in Vientiane a delegation from central Quang Ngai Province led by Deputy Permanent Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Pham Minh Toan.
Chairwoman Yathotou said the visit to Laos from July 8-15 by the Quang Ngai delegation takes place in the context of both countries celebrating the Vietnam-Laos Friendship and Solidarity Year.
She spoke highly of cooperation programmes between Quang Ngai and southern provinces of Laos. She added that Quang Ngai province and the Lao provinces of Champasak and Attopeu should increase cooperation in human resource training and agricultural technology.
Pham Minh Toan, who is also Chairman of the provincial People’s Council, said Quang Ngai and the two southern Lao provinces will continue to share experience in education-training, agriculture and health care. They will create favourable conditions for businesses to access each other’s market in order to boost cooperation and investment.
Quang Ngai will also continue to help Champasak and Attopeu train technical staff and transfer farming techniques to Lao farmers, he added.
Source: Vietnam Plus
|< Prev||Next >|
» Lao NA leader receives HCM City delegation
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam pursues policy to protect human rights
- President signs order to implement newly revised Constitution
- PM says maintaining economic stability crucial for HCM City
- Philippines keen to bolster ties with Viet Nam
- Vietnam, Spain speed up defence cooperation
- Viet Nam reviews human rights laws
- Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia strengthen Front work
- ASEAN Community looks to coming years
- Deputy PM visits Canada to seek stronger co-operation
- Vietnam, Belarus legislatures talk to forge ties
Popular Category Posts
- Viet Nam, Belgium agree to widen business co-operation
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- State funeral to be held for General Giap
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- Deputy PM praises elderly role models for development drive
- Party Plenum opens in Ha Noi
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Foreign ship in distress near Ly Son Island
- Revised law eyes better environment for bidding
- Thousands of people pray at General Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave
- Death toll in firework warehouse explosion in Phu Tho rises to 24
- People's Air Force marks fifth decade
- ASEAN leaders approve documents that put forward ambitious visions
- VN helps to unite ASEAN community
- Party General Secretary vows to fight corruption
- Locals duped by power plant promises
- China, Viet Nam agree to take strategic partnership to next level