Vietnam always welcomes foreign businesses to invest in the country, in all sectors, while creating very favourable conditions for them, National Assembly Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung has affirmed.
National Assembly Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung receives Chairman of Kumho Asiana Group Park Sam Koo., Photo: VNA
Speaking at a reception for the visiting Chairman of the Republic of Korea (RoK)’s Kumho Asiana Group, Park Sam Koo, on July 19 in Hanoi, Hung spoke highly of the results produced by Kumho Asiana-funded projects in Vietnam, emphasising that the expansion of such projects vividly reflects the practical effectiveness and increasing strength of the Vietnam-RoK strategic partnership.
He also said he hopes the group will continue its effective investment projects in Vietnam .
For his part, Park Sam Koo said Vietnam is a promising market and committed to further investment in the country.
He said he hopes Vietnam will perfect its policies to provide an attractive business environment for investors.
In future, Kumho Asiana will strengthen cooperation and expand its business in Vietnam, he said, adding that the group will boost the effectiveness of the operation of its cultural foundation in order to strengthen cultural exchanges and mutual understanding, as well as cooperation between the two countries.
|< Prev||Next >|
» VN-China relations see positive developments in 2013
» Hanoi hosts Vietnam Fashion Fair 2013
» Does recognition really help cultural relics?
Latest Category Posts
- Cambodian Prime Minister to visit Vietnam
- Diplomatic conference concludes in Hanoi
- Constitution affirms Party’s leadership
- Vietnam always fosters special ties with Laos
- VN, Laos, Cambodia work together to fight drug trafficking
- PM aims to boost ties with Japan
- PM seeks more Japanese business support
- Vietnam pursues policy to protect human rights
- President signs order to implement newly revised Constitution
- PM says maintaining economic stability crucial for HCM City
Popular Category Posts
- Typhoon Nari devastates central Vietnam
- Thousands of people march on street with pregnant woman’s coffin
- Deputy PM praises elderly role models for development drive
- China, VN build Friendship Palace
- Deputy PM greets China–Vietnam Association Chairman
- 3 Vietnamese expats among 49 killed in Laos plane crash
- General Vo Nguyen Giap leaves Hanoi in people's tears
- Revised law eyes better environment for bidding
- Death toll in firework warehouse explosion in Phu Tho rises to 24
- Thousands of people pray at General Vo Nguyen Giap’s grave
- ASEAN leaders approve documents that put forward ambitious visions
- VN helps to unite ASEAN community
- People's Air Force marks fifth decade
- China, Viet Nam agree to take strategic partnership to next level
- Phu Tho: At least 15 people died in firework warehouse explosion
- China, Vietnam agree to deepen partnership
- Vietnamese, Chinese youth urged to cement friendship
- NA prepares for 22nd session
- Quang Ngai: People block highway to protest sand exploiter
- Dam-displaced people backed by NA deputies