|1. Song Hong Corp.|
Category: Civil Engineering
City: Ha Noi
|2. Hanoi Housing Corp.|
City: Ha Noi
Category: Advice Centres
City: Ha Noi
|4. Tranh Dong Viet Co.,...|
Category: Arts and Crafts
|5. Danang port Holding...|
Category: Industrial Services
|6. DAKRU Wood Co., LTD.|
City: Buon Ma Thuot
Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc will visit Laos and co-chair a mid-term session of the Vietnam-Laos Inter-government Committee from August 11-14.
Both sides will review the implementation of cooperation agreements between the two governments in the first six months of 2012 and work out measures to realise the agreements in the second half.
They will discuss ways to institutionalise the Vietnam-Laos and Laos-Vietnam Sub-committees for Cooperation to make their operations more efficient.
During his stay, Phuc will pay courtesy visits to senior Lao leaders and make a fact-finding tour of several Vietnamese-funded projects in Laos.
After Laos, Phuc will visit Cambodia from August 14-16 at the invitation of his Cambodian counterpart Ke Kim Yan.
The visit aims to increase cooperation in the fight against prostitution and drug trafficking between the two countries.
Phuc is scheduled to meet with Prime Minister Hun Sen.
Source: VOV News
|< Prev||Next >|
» Police discovered first male prostitution ring in Saigon
» Nam Dinh urged to boost crime fight
» VN hails US assistance for HIV/AIDS control
Latest Category Posts
- Finland helps develop forest info system
- Grand ceremony marks Buddha’s birthday
- VN looks to beef up education cooperation with Japan
- Finance Minister to leave post after taking on new role
- ECB's Mario Draghi spots 'encouraging' UK economy signs
- DPM: Japanese ODA helps boost national development
- Nick Vujicic inspires audience at Vietnam debut
- Lao leader receives Vietnam’s ethnic committee delegation
- Limbless Nick Vujicic warmly welcomed in HCM City
- Vietnamese celebrate Buddha’s birthday
Popular Category Posts
- PM meets with Thai, Myanmar leaders at regional convention
- PM Dung holds talks with Lao Party General Secretary
- Thousand-year Champa citadel discovered in Quang Nam
- Vietnamese, Russian legislatures agree to strengthen partnership
- PM tours Mekong Delta provinces
- National Assembly panel debates revised Constitution
- Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park’s officials dismissed
- Vietnam strengthens ties with Qatar
- Vietnam responds to Earth Hour 2013
- VN and NZ agree to lift defence ties
- Party Central Committee's 7th conference closes
- Inauguration of world's largest dragon-shaped steel in Da Nang
- Vietnam, New Zealand agree to lift defence ties
- Vietnamese, Chinese Party chiefs hold phone talks
- VN-Myanmar strive for $500 mln bilateral trade
- City urged to meet key goals
- Malaysia shares landmark anniversary
- Veteran officials give Constitution views
- Vietnam always backs German investors
- President Sang calls for more co-operation with Canada