Street arts played in public like swallowing live coals in the mouth, art of ball control, hip-hop dance, yoyo rotation, and skateboard attracted participation of youngsters at a youth camp held in HCMC-based Dam Sen cultural park last weekend.
Here are some photos from VnExpress newswire about the event:
Hundreds of youths show their passions in street art. They gathered at the park on Sunday to show off their skill.
In this picture, the young man puts the live coal into his mouth.
He then rolled the coal around with his tongue.
The young man skillfully rotates the ball with ball-point pen.
The man keeps the ball on top of his head under different positions.
Another young man shows off his ability of controlling ball with his thigh.
Hip-hop is also a popular street art in HCMC.
A school boy puts on a skillful skateboarding performance.
A contestant roller-skates at the event.
The sport fascinates many youngsters of both genders.
A student shows his competence in rotating yoyo.
The ball is made of crystal weighing from 0.8 to 1.5 kg.
Source: VnExpress/ Tuoi Tre
|< Prev||Next >|
» UN General Assembly elects Jordan to Security Council seat
» Al-Qaida claims responsibility for attacks in Yemen
» S. Africa to hold Mandela funeral on Dec. 15
Latest Category Posts
- New airport to be built in Binh Thuan
- 8-year-old kids row to school
- Parents pose as teens to protect kids online
- Social Headlines December 8
- In pictures: The southwestern flower village prepares for the Tet holiday
- Political Headlines December 8
- Social Headlines December 7
- The funeral without the body - victim of cosmetic surgeon
- Two Vietnamese killed in Yemen terrorist attack
- Vietnam, China officials talk border, territory issues
Popular Category Posts
- Secondary school students join wildlife protection programme
- Vietnam’s population hits 90 million
- Vietnamese border guards rescue 19 Cambodians in flood
- US and Vietnamese authorities, businesses to share best practices in airport operations
- Super typhoon makes landfall in central Vietnam
- Newborn baby ineligibly named board chairman
- HCM City to inspect 25 state-owned firms
- Ha Noi trade hotspots inspected for fire risk
- Are dog thieves to blame for fatal vigilante attacks?
- Rotary presents wheelchairs for children with disability
- General Vo Nguyen Giap's funeral in Quang Binh
- Foreigners praise General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Vietnam mourns General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Japanese teacher’s body kept in hospital in HCMC
- Finance ministry’s salary cut proposal faces government opposition
- City families shifted for embankment works
- Vietnam to restructure agriculture and profit farmers: Minister
- In pictures: People pay tribute to General Giap outside funeral home
- General Vo Nguyen Giap to rest in peace on Quang Binh’s island
- Ha Noi police patrol streets to stop crime