The National Assembly is expected to adopt 13 bills and a draft resolution, and debate 7 other bills in its mid-year session, according to NA Office Chairman Nguyen Hanh Phuc.
Relevant agencies are putting the finishing touches to reports on socio-economic development and budget spending, and supervisory reports to be submitted to the 7th or 8th sessions of the NA Standing Committee in early May, said Phuc in a report presented at the ongoing session of the NA Standing Committee.
He also proposed broadcasting live more debates on hot issues, including economic restructuring, amendments to the Labour Code, and punitive measures against administrative violations, via the national radio and television networks.
Nguyen Kim Khoa, chairman of the NA Committee for National Defence and Security, proposed that the Government report on the implementation of a Government resolution on traffic safety, collection of road transport fees and surcharges, and the result of changes in school and work hours in major cities.
Phan Trung Ly, chairman of the NA Committee for Legal Affairs, also emphasized the need to broadcast live debates on tertiary education and anti-smoking bills, as well as a plan to improve the operational efficiency of the legislature.
The NA Standing Committee began its 6th session in Hanoi on March 19.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Agencies plan traffic safety during high school exam
» Brendan Rodgers Faces Anxious Wait to Discover Fate After Liverpool Thrashing
» Vietnam photo contest calls for global entries
Latest Category Posts
- Project to restore HA Giang's biodiversity by 2020
- Book exchange enhances Vietnamese-Chinese mutual understanding
- Hanoians donate blood for annual campaign
- Hanoi: Over 6,500 makeshift classrooms replaced
- Vietnamese winners of Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad honoured
- Viet Nam, IUCN join hands to preserve aquatic resources
- Workers faint after ammonia gas leak
- Landslide sweeps away road and houses
- CAAV plan seeks to tighten baggage security
- Agencies plan traffic safety during high school exam
Popular Category Posts
- Inter-Parliamentary Union's 132nd Assembly opens in Ha Noi
- President attends Russia's victory parade in Moscow
- HCM City hails researchers' role in development
- Theft, robbery rampant in Ho Chi Minh City University’s residential areas
- Rise to int'l levels, VN lawyers urged
- Ha Noi to demolish apartment building's illegal construction
- VN protests China's Truong Sa expansion
- Vietnam, India collaborate in IT & foreign language training
- HCM City exhibition showcases achievements
- Hanoi police introduce plans to protect IPU-132 that will open this month
- Fireworks' event tickets on sale from April 1
- Vietnam willing to further muti-faceted cooperation with Myanmar
- Red Cross Tet campaign supports those in need
- Architects want houses to grow rooftop trees in Vietnam's ‘suffocating’ cities
- Viet Nam to cut customs clearance time in bid to improve business environment
- Vietnam, Japan cooperate in training human resources for construction
- Prime Minister attends reunification anniversary in Kien Giang
- Social media begin to have a voice in Vietnam
- Cuba's Hiron victory marked in HCM City
- Police arrest illegal online gambling ring's leader