Sung Sot Cave, the most beautiful grotto in Ha Long Bay, is being smeared and destroyed by waste and small changes.
|< Prev||Next >|
Maybe You Also Interesting :
» Ha Long Bay imposes set fees
The Quang Ninh Finance Department has announced new transportation and accommodation prices for tourists visiting Ha Long Bay.
» Ships dump mud into heritage site
It's just a fortnight since Ha Long Bay was applauded by the international conservation body for its management and conservation methods, but two ships have...
» Police catch two ships secretly discharging mud into Ha Long Bay
On Thursday afternoon, November 21, the authorities surprised two large vessels in the act of discharging mud into the absolutely protected zone of the Ha Long...
Latest Category Posts
- New airport to be built in Binh Thuan
- 8-year-old kids row to school
- The funeral without the body - victim of cosmetic surgeon
- Two Vietnamese killed in Yemen terrorist attack
- Vietnam's population is aging the fastest in the world
- Farmers face difficulties in modern times
- Ha Noi reaches GRDP goals
- Hanoi’s mobile shops on motorcycles
- Delta applies technology to rice cultivation
- Quality assurance offered on smaller scale
Popular Category Posts
- Secondary school students join wildlife protection programme
- Vietnam’s population hits 90 million
- Super typhoon makes landfall in central Vietnam
- Newborn baby ineligibly named board chairman
- HCM City to inspect 25 state-owned firms
- Ha Noi trade hotspots inspected for fire risk
- Are dog thieves to blame for fatal vigilante attacks?
- Rotary presents wheelchairs for children with disability
- General Vo Nguyen Giap's funeral in Quang Binh
- Foreigners praise General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Vietnam mourns General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Japanese teacher’s body kept in hospital in HCMC
- Finance ministry’s salary cut proposal faces government opposition
- City families shifted for embankment works
- Vietnam to restructure agriculture and profit farmers: Minister
- In pictures: People pay tribute to General Giap outside funeral home
- General Vo Nguyen Giap to rest in peace on Quang Binh’s island
- U.S. reporter cries when talking about General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Ha Noi police patrol streets to stop crime
- Central Vietnam devastated after storm Wutip