It is not brainwork but the works that are performed by the head, in literal sense.
Black Thai women in Que Phong district, the central province of Nghe An use their heads to carry goods.
H’mong people in the northern province of Lao Cai use their head to carry things to market.
Boarders in Lao Cai carry rice to school.
This Rag Lai ethnic student in the central province of Khanh Hoa goes to school with books on his head.
Workers carry 50kg cement bags to Yen Tu Mount, to build a cable-car system.
La Chi ethnic women in the northern province of Ha Giang carry rice.
A pan bought from Pho Cao market, Ha Giang province, is used
like an umbrella.
Walking a long way home, this man put the bucket that he has just bought at Meo Vac market, Ha Giang province on his head.
Women in Hanoi carry bread baskets on their heads.
This man carries a big stone statue to the Vieng market, in Nam Dinh province,
by his head.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Obama to set nuclear arms cut goal in Berlin speech
» How are “caged tigers?”
» Philippine school bans Muslim hijab
Latest Category Posts
- Social Headlines December 13
- Vietnam promotes gender equality, women’s rights
- Vietnam prepares for UN anti-corruption convention review
- 300 year-old tomb discovered, being studied
- $2,500 for a pair of Dong Tao chickens
- One in three kids have no birth certificate
- 3 injured in southern Vietnam fire
- Lam Dong Province donates charity house to veteran soldier
- Lang Son border gates brace for H7N9 virus spread
- Vietnam urged to ratify global waterways treaty
Popular Category Posts
- Super typhoon makes landfall in central Vietnam
- Newborn baby ineligibly named board chairman
- HCM City to inspect 25 state-owned firms
- General Vo Nguyen Giap's funeral in Quang Binh
- Foreigners praise General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Vietnam mourns General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Finance ministry’s salary cut proposal faces government opposition
- Japanese teacher’s body kept in hospital in HCMC
- City families shifted for embankment works
- Vietnam to restructure agriculture and profit farmers: Minister
- In pictures: People pay tribute to General Giap outside funeral home
- General Vo Nguyen Giap to rest in peace on Quang Binh’s island
- Central Vietnam devastated after storm Wutip
- Facebook page of General Vo Nguyen Giap launched by his family
- U.S. reporter cries when talking about General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Hospitals pulled up on violation charges
- Fake doctors a big problem in HCM City
- The first images of Vietnam’s 90 millionth citizen
- Bodies of two workers swept away in hydropower plant's tunnel found
- Big leaps after 25 years of renovation