At apartment buildings that were built for several decades in Hanoi, water shortage happens all the time. Local people, therefore, have created their own water pipe systems, which are unique in the world.
|< Prev||Next >|
Maybe You Also Interesting :
» Run-down apartment blocks face destruction
The HCM City Department of Construction plans to tear down 70 dilapidated apartment buildings overthe next two years.
» Da Nang faces shortage of 1bil. cubic meters of safe water
he central city of Da Nang, the best city in Vietnam to live in as selected in a recent survey, has been warned that it would lack over one billion cubic...
» Outdated apartment buildings threaten lives
Hundreds of households in some dilapidated apartment blocks in Hanoi and the central city of Danang have been living in constant fear of a building...
Latest Category Posts
- Flood-tide to reach peak in 61 years, Saigon to be submerged again
- Pavement parking gets green light from the Government
- Da Nang joins Resilient Cities
- Hanoi to have two new districts
- High-tech milk farming needed
- Rural living standards still low
- IFAD assists VN in rural development
- Nearly half of rural people say unhappy
- Resettlement creates instability
- Survey says only 7% of rural people are 'very satisfied with life'
Popular Category Posts
- Hanoi to bury 80 percent of cables in 2020
- Hanoi’s populous district may be split into two
- Floods at record high in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ha Noi reviews failing infrastructure projects
- Danang gets street smart, thanks to IBM
- HCM City: new rural area building narrows urban-rural gap
- HCM City enhances its efforts to combat floods
- City sees high tide rise highest in ten years
- New HCM City ring road offers traffic relief
- HCM City gives walkers a break
- Undersea cable powers East Sea island
- Hanoi aims to facelift the old quarter
- Vietinbank funds tunnel project in central region
- Da Lat to become WiFi city
- Da Nang finishes clean-up following storm Nari
- Ha Noi wellbeing scheme spotlights the good, bad and ugly of VN capital
- A unique organic guava farm in Dak Nong
- Son La accelerates supplying clean water to rural population
- Approaches to new rural development in Vietnam
- Agro insurance suffers VN growing pains