The Ma-On storm from the Northeast Luzon Island of the Philippines accompanied by vortex will hit the North and South of Vietnam in the next few days.
For illustration only
The vortex appearing in the East Sea yesterday and operating in the Northeast of China’s Leizhou Peninsula could be able to trigger a tropical low pressure.
The whirlwind has swept through the North of Vietnam and brought rainstorms to this area.
The cyclone is forecast to cause downpours lasting for the next 2 to 3 days in the southern region and rough seas in the southern areas of the East Sea, especially in the sea from Binh Thuan to Ca Mau provinces.
Source: tuoi tre
|< Prev||Next >|
» Customs Reforms for integration into the ASEAN Economic Community
» Prospects for Vietnam- Middle East-Africa economic cooperation
» Vietnam absorbs US$54.6 bln in FDI from ASEAN nations
Latest Category Posts
- Rain forecast for northeast region as storm Mujigae hits China peninsula
- Typhoon Mujigae threatens rough seas, rains in northern Vietnam
- Tropical storm Vamco to hit VN today
- Strong El Nino may affect directly Vietnam
- Heavy rains forecast in northern and central Vietnam in a week
- New heat wave to grip North and Central Vietnam
- Vietnam experiences three unprecedented heat waves this year
- Cold snap ends roasting weather in northern Vietnam; Sa Pa temp drops to 12.7°C
- Another typhoon heading for East Sea
- Rains, storms to hit many provinces