Nicole Faria, 20, a professional model from India, won the Miss Earth Talent 2010 after defeating 17 other candidates at the Miss Earth 2010 talent competition in HCM City on November 9.
Candidates from the following 18 countries and regions participated in the contest: Japan, Jamaica, Italy, Guatemala, Singapore, Brazil, England, Ireland, Guyana, India, Thailand, Botswana, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Guam, South Africa, Tonga, Crimea aand the host, Vietnam.
After a series of performances, Miss India, Crimea, Japan, Singapore and Vietnam were chosen to be in the Top 5.
Miss India performed a graceful belly dance that combined Oriental and Middle Eastern styles.
Vietnam's representative, Miss World Vietnam Luu Thi Diem Huong, performed folk dances inspired by traditional dances in the northern, central and southern regions of the country. She also won the Miss Vietnam Airlines title.
The event raised 100 million dong (US$4,700) for the HCM City Red Cross to support flood victims in the central region.
The quest for Miss Earth 2010 will continue in the central city of Phan Thiet. The pageant winner will be revealed on the final night of the competition set to take place in the central coastal city of Nha Trang on December 4.
The Top Five of Miss Talent show:
Miss Talent Nicole Faria
The top five of Miss Talent show.
The Japanese contestant performs Karate
The contestant from Crimea.
The Singaporean contestant.
The Vietnamese contestant changes her clothes very
fast to perform differetn folk dances.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Wonderful passes in South Central Coast
» Volvo may swap auto shows for online sales and more digital marketing
» Japan FM honours Vietnam’s Japan Alumni Chairman
Latest Category Posts
- Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen: The most promising young talent of 2014
- Vietnam to not compete at Miss Universe 2014
- Nguyen Thi Loan breaks the spell on VN at Miss World pageant
- Miss World 2011 is coming to Vietnam
- Miss World Vietnam stunning in long tunic
- Saigon woman named Miss Southeast Asia 2014
- Miss World Vietnam Nguyen Thi Loan in final top 25
- Art performance marks Army’s founding anniversary
- South African woman wins Miss World beauty pageant in London
- Beauty queens gather for Christmas party
Popular Category Posts
- Beauties show patriotism for Vietnam’s sea and islands
- Vietnam's beauty heads to London for Miss World Competition
- Miss Vietnam contestants show off in swimwear
- Northern beauties enter Miss Vietnam finals
- Miss Vietnam contestants shine in bikini
- Miss Ao Dai Vietnam finalists announced
- Joyful dancing accents Miss Vietnam talent competition
- The gowns, glitz and glamour of the Miss Vietnam pageant
- Ky Duyen crowned Miss Vietnam 2014
- Miss Vietnam candidates shine in Hanoi
- Vietnam beauty wears $235k 'ao dai' at int’l pageant in Japan
- Ao Dai’ a top ten national costume
- Miss Vietnam contestants at Vinpearl Phu Quoc
- Newly crowned Miss Vietnam faces heated controversy over looks
- Thao represents Vietnam at Miss International pageant
- Vietnamese representative takes active part in Miss International pageant
- Meet the Miss Vietnam’ finalists
- Nguyen Thi Loan in traditional dress shines at Miss World
- Jennifer Pham selected to emcee Miss Vietnam finale
- Vietnam contender for Miss World announced