|1. FPT Corporation|
Category: Internet Service Providers
|2. Vinacomin Group|
Category: Energy Suppliers
City: Ha Noi
|3. Asia Commercial Bank...|
City: Ho Chi Minh City
|4. VIETTEL Group|
City: Ha Noi
City: Ha Noi
|6. DOJI Gold & Gems Group|
A group of overseas students who are studying in Singapore and America is casting actors for their non-profit art project titled “Goc Pho Danh Vong” (The Corner of Fame) in Hanoi.
Poster of the project's casting, Photo: gocphodanhvong.com
The project, supported by the Hanoi-based Le & Brothers Media Co., Ltd., will include musicals featuring excerpts from renowned classic musicals like Chicago and Moulin Rouge, with the lyrics rewritten in Vietnamese.
The musicals will also consist of recent hits from global music charts by famous singers like Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and Beyonce.
According to the organizers, they created the show with the aim to bring a large audience the chance to enjoy a high-quality art space at a reasonable price.
“High-class shows like ’Khong Gian Am Nhac’ (Music Space) or ’Cam Tay Mua He’ (Holding Summer’s Hands) cost a lot of money, while cheaper shows for students usually offer low-quality performances. Music lounges with good shows can also serve a small audience,” they stated.
“We also hope to make the project a launch pad to bring new talents to local audiences,” they added.
The casting will take place over two days from June 29 at Hanoi’s L’Espace. The first musical is scheduled to be staged on August 13 at the center’s auditorium at 24 Trang Tien Street.
Source: Tuoi Tre
|< Prev||Next >|
» Too demanding, foreign university graduates cannot find decent jobs
» The reasons behind Vietnamese youth’s decision to go studying abroad
» Overseas students bring service learning to local youths
Latest Category Posts
- UK Documentary to be screened in HCM City
- 5th Int’l Documentary Film Festival in Hanoi, HCM City
- Award-winning Vietnamese films screened in Italy
- Linklater double to be screened for film lovers
- Vietnamese movies to premier in Italy
- Thai thrillers hit local screens this summer
- Ministry bans ‘Chinatown' movie
- Film on VN’s AO victims nominated at NYCIFF
- Humane short film takes prize
- Contestants on “The Voice Kids” prefers English songs
Popular Category Posts
- Tribeca honours Australian film The Rocket with top prize
- Olympic satire, ceremony and TV coverage up for Baftas
- Jane Campion to be presented with Cannes director honour
- Theatre directors' quest to eye quality, appeal
- Vietnamese short film to be screened at 2013 Cannes Festival
- 10 films to “land” at Vietnamese theaters in May
- Vietnamese films see increasing violence scenes
- Lack of new shows forces serial reruns
- Online film festival kicks off in City
- Yxineff 2013 film entries on ‘Choice’
- Barbra Streisand film career honoured by Lincoln Center
- “Duong dua” to hit local screens in summer
- European Film Festival 2013 to start next week
- Just the Two of Us 2013’s winners announced
- Film fest offers cinema Euro-trip
- Sony to release 'Angry Birds' film in 2016
- Wuthering Heights to be screened for free in big cities
- Safe-helmet documentary wins road safety accolade
- Over 20 foreign TV channels suspended over new rule
- Vietnamese cinemas earn $43 million in 2012