Actor Jason Bateman (1969) shares your birthday today. You're very determined once you have your mind set on something. You're also independent. You are goal oriented and you stick to your guns because you intend to be somebody or achieve something notable. No one can talk you out of something once your mind is made up. In the year ahead, your focus will be on close friendships and partnerships.
After 8:30 AM EST today, we have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Libra.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
This is definitely a feel-good day, although you might disagree with a few people, especially those in authority. Nevertheless, you have a warm feeling in your tummy about life today. Small group dynamics will be especially positive. Don't hesitate to speak up!
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
You look very attractive to others today, especially authority figures, bosses and even the police. (Pretty mug shot?) Because your relations with bosses et al are so good - you might strike up a romance with someone in a position of power. (This could boost your wealth in some way.)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Travel opportunities abound today! Grab anything that comes your way. Similarly, chances to take a course for further education or training in some way might drop in your lap. Some of you will buy something beautiful made in another country. (Like that never happens.)
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Lucky you! Gifts, goodies and favours from others are coming your way. In some cases, this will literally mean cash in your pocket. Form partnerships or working units with others today because it will benefit you. (You can really clean up!) Ka-ching!
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Your schmooze skills are in top form today. This is a great day to talk to members of the general public. It's also a wonderful day to enjoy fun times with partners and close friends. People feel bighearted and generous to each other. Hey -- for once, let someone else pick up the tab.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
This is a great day at work. (Although you don't feel like working too hard.) Nevertheless, you can make contacts or lay the groundwork for something that benefits you in the future. At the same time, you might also reap the rewards of past efforts. "Bring it on!"
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
This can be an extremely beneficial day for you. For starters, it's a fun-loving day! Enjoy social occasions, sports, romantic activities and playful times with children. Relations with others are warmhearted and mutually generous. (In fact, financial speculation looks very good.)
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You might buy something that makes your home look more elegant. Or you might feel enriched at home with company and friends. Whatever happens today will benefit you in your private life and your family relationships. (Nice.)
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Because you're so positive and upbeat today, you will be successful talking to others, especially siblings and neighbours. This is a great day for those of you who sell, market, teach, write or act. Trust your promotional skills, especially in group settings.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
This is an excellent day for business and finance. Financial speculation and exploration into travel or dealing with foreign countries could be profitable. Work-related travel is likely. Romance with someone from another country or even a flirtation (gasp) might boost your morale.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
You can be successful today in all your public contacts with others. Because you feel friendly, warm and outgoing, others will respond in kind. You'll be especially successful with groups and people from other countries or different backgrounds. Great day to give a talk or teach.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
An increasing belief in yourself is starting to boost your self-confidence. The more you see that you're capable of something, the more likely you will actually achieve it. You can break through self-imposed limitations today. Be the Little Engine That Could. "I think I can!"
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, December 8, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, December 7, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Minh receives wildcard to start SEA Games' quarters
- Khanh wins Viet Nam's seventh gold medal
- First art festival focuses on LGBT
- Singing martial artist heads to SEA Games
- Viet Nam wins friendly against Laos
- Ho Chi Minh City shines with Christmas glitter
- Viet Nam triumph at regional handball championships
- Artists create colourful mosaics
- French Year concludes with light show
- Singing competition to hit TV screens
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- VN U23 face Galatasaray test in friendly match
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Ha Noi lead tournament for stars
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology