Hockey player Manny Malhotra (1980) shares your birthday today. You're very committed to what you do. This is why it's easy for you to be so dedicated to whatever you value. You're responsible and reliable. Although you are imaginative, you are also practical. You like to test, probe and explore things in life because you don't accept surface appearances. In the year ahead, you will begin an exciting new cycle. Open any door!
After 6:15 AM EDT today, we have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Taurus.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
This is a good day for business and commerce. It's also good day for your cash flow and how you earn money. If you rev up your ambition and put out the effort, you will be rewarded. Trust your money making ideas (and your luck).
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is a wonderful day! The Moon, the Sun, Mercury and Jupiter are all in Taurus and the Moon is dancing beautifully with Mars and Pluto. This means you're charged with energy and confidence; and yet, at the same time, you feel playful and flirtatious! You have it all.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
This is a pleasant day. Although you feel social with others, you'll also enjoy your own company if you have a chance to grab a little peace and quiet for yourself. The assistance of others (unknown to someone) might help you make positive changes at home.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
This is a positive day to schmooze with others. Take a long lunch or meet others for Happy Hour. Relations with females in particular will be lively and dynamic. You feel unusually confident (dare we say empowered?) (we did) talking to others.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
You will impress bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs and the police today. They will totally sit up and take notice. In particular, whatever you say could increase your earnings or change your job in a positive way. People are starting to like the looks of you, have you noticed?
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Something with travel, publishing, higher education, the law or medicine or even politics has you really revved today. You're gung ho to share your views with others; in fact, your enthusiasm will help you to convince people to jump on your bandwagon. Everybody loves a winner!
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Your ideas about how to share something or approach a problem with jointly-held property, inheritances, insurance matters, taxes or debt are very clever. In fact, others are impressed (perhaps even you, as well). The secret is you've done your homework! Now you know what your goal is.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Discussions with others are vibrant and exciting whether they take place in a group or they're one-to-one encounters. You're eager to communicate and so are others. You feel energetic, competitive and particularly witty and bright. Go out in full dazzle!
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
You'll get an enormous amount done at work today simply because you are driven to get stuff done. You see new ways of earning money and you feel ambitious enough to pull off something clever. Your belief in yourself gives you the courage to stretch your wings.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Don't leave home without a rose clenched between your teeth because you're ready for action! Accept all invitations. Check out sports, movies, musical performances and anything with an ethnic flavour. "Ole!" Romance looks hot. (Playful times with the kids and the dog are fun, too.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Family discussions are powerful today. In fact, with the help and encouragement of others, you might make positive changes at home. Most likely, these changes will show up in your physical environment, but they might also be changes to family relationships.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Your communication skills are fabulous today, which makes this a great day to sell, write, teach, act, edit, proof or promote anything. You're so eager you're almost competing with yourself. "The game, Mrs. Hudson, is on!"
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, December 8, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, December 7, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Overseas pianist concert to celebrate Viet Nam-Australia relations
- Early 20th century glass paintings of HN on display
- Nhan wins gold at Special Olympics
- Book on trafficking survivors in own words launched
- Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
- Exhibition sheds light on traditional design
- Japanese orchestra returns to VN
- Live rock extravaganza dazzles 10,000 strong crowd in Hue
- City hip hop performer crowned nation's best
- Box offices reject State-funded films
Random Section Picks
- Truong Thi May and Miss Universe contestants take photos with national flags
- Vietnam gains two spots up on FIFA rankings
- World martial arts show to be held in Vietnam
- Film-making competition on VN street food launched for expats
- Rapper Jay Sean to perform in HCM City
- Cooking contest moves to HCM City for qualifier
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- VN U23 face Galatasaray test in friendly match
- Viet Nam scores first win in U16 qualifier
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter