|1. FPT Corporation|
Category: Internet Service Providers
|2. Vinacomin Group|
Category: Energy Suppliers
City: Ha Noi
|3. Asia Commercial Bank...|
City: Ho Chi Minh City
|4. VIETTEL Group|
City: Ha Noi
City: Ha Noi
|6. DOJI Gold & Gems Group|
Actor John Wayne (1907-1979) shares your birthday today. You have your own personal code of honour. You're also nurturing and protective of your loved ones. Although you're fiercely opinionated, people like you. You value the freedom to be able to act on your own. In the year ahead, something you've been involved with for about nine years will diminish or end to make room for something new.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Leo.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Let me remind you of an unusual opportunity you now have that won't occur again for more than a century. For the next few months, you'll have a heightened awareness of the beauty of your surroundings, as well as how much love there is in your daily world. How cool is that?
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
You have a rare chance now and in the coming months to buy antiques and beautiful things for yourself and loved ones. In fact, this kind of opportunity will not come again in your lifetime. This same influence could allow you to boost your income as well. Yippee!
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
In my weekly column, I have mentioned this strange occurrence of Venus in your sign from April until August (which will never again occur for 105 years). What a bonus for Geminis! What a promising summer you have, full of pleasant social connections with everyone!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Many of you feel a heightened awareness of the needs of others, which spurs you into action. You find it rewarding to help someone if you can. This opportunity to have this kind of satisfaction (which creates self-love and self-respect) lasts until August. (Kinda cool, eh?)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
You will likely have the most social summer you've had since 2004-05. Everyone wants to see your face! Invitations to social occasions will pour in plus spontaneous, fun diversions will fill your busy schedule. New friendships, especially with creative people, will please you.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
It's going to be easy for you to make a great impression on others this summer. In fact, you'll make such a great impression on others, they'll ask for your creative input on design matters or how things look. A boss or someone older or richer might ask you out on a date.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Travel for pleasure will please you this summer. In fact, because your appreciation of beauty is heightened, you'll be involved in all kinds of activities that help you explore other countries, different cultures and new, exotic ideas. Busy you!
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You'll be on the receiving end of much assistance and help this summer because you will benefit from the wealth of others. Gifts, goodies and favours from others will come your way. The next few months are the perfect time to divide assets or settle disputes about shared property.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Relations with partners and close friends will be unusually warm and friendly for the next several months. All Sagittarians are going to enjoy a great summer because they'll have running mates who will play or travel with them. Casual relationships might heat up as well.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Relations with co-workers will be very supportive this summer. In fact, with the help of everyone at work, you might get a raise or praise. You might also make your workplace look more attractive. It's all good. You'll come out smelling like a rose.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
A romantic, fun-loving summer awaits you. New love might spark things for you. Sports, vacations, playful times with children, the arts and anything to do with the hospitality industry will be great sources of profit and pleasure. Lucky you!
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Your home and family scene will be warm and loving this summer. Some will redecorate or explore real-estate possibilities. All of you will enjoy your home and family more than usual as well as entertaining at home.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, May 20, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, May 19, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, May 18, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Teams prepare for quarter-finals
- Khoi sets five national records at swimming event
- Taekwondo Vietnam expected to get big rewards at Olympic
- Vietnam Football Federation commits voting fraud scandal
- Cambodian singers 'steal' songs of Vietnamese colleagues (Video)
- Sai Gon coach banned for abusing match official
- Overseas Vietnamese joins national gymnastics team
- 300 artifacts related to Buddhism on display
- Brilliance saves point for Long An
- Le Quang Liem seeded No. 1 at Asian Champs
Random Section Picks
- Motherhood fails to curb career in dancing
- Novak Djokovic beats Rafael Nadal to win Monte Carlo Masters title
- Performing arts competition promotes traditional culture and national identity
- British rockers Guillemots in city
- Two stadiums miss Brazil's Confederations Cup deadline
- Manchester United agree £120m training ground deal
Popular Section Posts
- Stamp collector brings images of the world to his doorstep
- Vietnam football eyes top 10 spot in Asia
- Miss Ethnic Vietnam 2013 to be held in Hoi An
- The money-making formulas of Vietnamese celebrities
- Noble lady’s Saigon story
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- Folk woodcut printing awarded national heritage status
- Two overseas Vietnamese undetermined to play in V-League
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- Gia Lai has first league win
- VN tourism stand uses Chinese photo, sparks fury
- Bolt, Ennis honored at Laureus awards
- Milan coach rues missed chances against Barca
- Awards criticised for shortlisting unreleased movies
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Arsenal's Jack Wilshere out of England's World Cup qualifiers
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- Vietnamese football attempts to woo back fans