Actor John Wayne (1907-1979) shares your birthday today. You have your own personal code of honour. You're also nurturing and protective of your loved ones. Although you're fiercely opinionated, people like you. You value the freedom to be able to act on your own. In the year ahead, something you've been involved with for about nine years will diminish or end to make room for something new.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Leo.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Let me remind you of an unusual opportunity you now have that won't occur again for more than a century. For the next few months, you'll have a heightened awareness of the beauty of your surroundings, as well as how much love there is in your daily world. How cool is that?
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
You have a rare chance now and in the coming months to buy antiques and beautiful things for yourself and loved ones. In fact, this kind of opportunity will not come again in your lifetime. This same influence could allow you to boost your income as well. Yippee!
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
In my weekly column, I have mentioned this strange occurrence of Venus in your sign from April until August (which will never again occur for 105 years). What a bonus for Geminis! What a promising summer you have, full of pleasant social connections with everyone!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Many of you feel a heightened awareness of the needs of others, which spurs you into action. You find it rewarding to help someone if you can. This opportunity to have this kind of satisfaction (which creates self-love and self-respect) lasts until August. (Kinda cool, eh?)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
You will likely have the most social summer you've had since 2004-05. Everyone wants to see your face! Invitations to social occasions will pour in plus spontaneous, fun diversions will fill your busy schedule. New friendships, especially with creative people, will please you.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
It's going to be easy for you to make a great impression on others this summer. In fact, you'll make such a great impression on others, they'll ask for your creative input on design matters or how things look. A boss or someone older or richer might ask you out on a date.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Travel for pleasure will please you this summer. In fact, because your appreciation of beauty is heightened, you'll be involved in all kinds of activities that help you explore other countries, different cultures and new, exotic ideas. Busy you!
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You'll be on the receiving end of much assistance and help this summer because you will benefit from the wealth of others. Gifts, goodies and favours from others will come your way. The next few months are the perfect time to divide assets or settle disputes about shared property.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Relations with partners and close friends will be unusually warm and friendly for the next several months. All Sagittarians are going to enjoy a great summer because they'll have running mates who will play or travel with them. Casual relationships might heat up as well.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Relations with co-workers will be very supportive this summer. In fact, with the help of everyone at work, you might get a raise or praise. You might also make your workplace look more attractive. It's all good. You'll come out smelling like a rose.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
A romantic, fun-loving summer awaits you. New love might spark things for you. Sports, vacations, playful times with children, the arts and anything to do with the hospitality industry will be great sources of profit and pleasure. Lucky you!
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Your home and family scene will be warm and loving this summer. Some will redecorate or explore real-estate possibilities. All of you will enjoy your home and family more than usual as well as entertaining at home.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 5, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, December 4, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Palestine film week to show award winning documentary
- Giant statue of King-Monk Tran Nhan Tong inaugurated
- Leading swimmer to carry VN flag at SEA Games opening
- Vietnamese athletes face mosquitos in Myanmar
- Artist with Down Syndrome delivers an uplifting message
- Hopes rest on Vietnamese wushu artists to bring home gold medals
- Japanese cultural festival ready to launch
- Huyen fights back to reach second round
- World leading DJs set for capital performance
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- FIFA President congratulate V-League 2013 champion Hanoi T&T
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam enter ASEAN Champ final
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Cong Vinh summoned for Vietnam-Uzbekistan match
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Quang Liem to compete in US Spice Cup 2013
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Photo exhibit for love of country
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Students win awards for anti earthquake model building
- National Badminton Tournament’s schedule may change for Tien Minh