Musician Prince (1958) shares your birthday today. You are intrigued by everything going on around you. This is why you like to have your finger on the pulse of fashion, politics and social change. At times, you are original and certainly bizarre in the eyes of others. People think you're witty and charming (and you are). In the year ahead, an important choice will arise. Choose wisely.
Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 8:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. EDT today. After that the Moon moves from Capricorn into Aquarius.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
You're tempted to argue with others today, especially at work - and especially with authority figures! Why would you do this? Will you gain something or just lose ground? (Probably the latter.) Just remember: A closed mouth gathers no feet.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Disagreements with a romantic partner (or one of your kids) about possessions or money can arise easily. Instead, ask yourself what your objective is. How can you most skillfully achieve your objective? Arguments might increase resistance to you. (Ya think?)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Today, the Sun in your sign is at odds with fiery Mars. This means ego battles are rife. People are quick to lash out because they feel ultra-sensitive and defensive. "You attacked me!" Therefore, to avoid nastiness, be mellow and understanding. Guard against knee-jerk reactions.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
My goodness, it appears you're still doing a slow boil about something (probably related to a sibling or relative). Sometimes it's good to put your cards on the table and clear the air. However, today is not one of those days. 'Nuff said.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
A difference of opinion with others in a group setting is unavoidable today. But what are you going to do about it? Strong disagreements with others might only create a rift that is difficult to smooth over later. Look at the big picture. Better to keep the peace.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Mayday! Mayday! Do I have your attention? Avoid conflict with authority figures today (bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs and the police). You might impulsively respond to someone then regret it. (Not good.) Therefore, be wise and give everything a sober second thought. Why not sleep on it?
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Some kind of inner turmoil is bugging you today. This is why you're easily irritated about political, religious or racial situations. You might be just as annoyed with something related to publishing, the media, higher education, medicine or the law. You will be wise to remain silent.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Personality clashes with others in group situations could get nasty today. Quarrels about shared resources, jointly held property or who is responsible for what will be classic. But after the dust settles, you might have a hollow victory and that's all. Don't say anything you'll later regret.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Definitely avoid fights with partners, friends and authority figures today. It will just be a lot of brouhaha about nothing. If you get involved, you might end up with egg on your face and who wants that? Be wise and pull your punches. (Live to fight another day.)
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Relationships at work can go south in a New York minute today if you lose your cool. You don't have to prove to others that you are right or that they are wrong; let it go. In the bigger picture, you know you need the co-operation of others so that you can be successful, right?
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Parents should be patient with kids today. They should also be extra vigilant because this is a mildly accident-prone day for your kids. Squabbles between romantic partners might also arise. Remember that ultimately you just want to be happy, so why open Pandora's box?
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Be patient so that you can maintain peace and harmony at home today. Something will annoy you and make you want to respond to family members and partners, but a nasty response will only inflame things and add fuel to the fire. Why bother?
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, December 8, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, December 7, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Overseas pianist concert to celebrate Viet Nam-Australia relations
- Early 20th century glass paintings of HN on display
- Nhan wins gold at Special Olympics
- Book on trafficking survivors in own words launched
- Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
- Exhibition sheds light on traditional design
- Japanese orchestra returns to VN
- Live rock extravaganza dazzles 10,000 strong crowd in Hue
- City hip hop performer crowned nation's best
- Box offices reject State-funded films
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Cong Vinh summoned for Vietnam-Uzbekistan match
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Quang Liem to compete in US Spice Cup 2013
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- VN U23 face Galatasaray test in friendly match
- Viet Nam scores first win in U16 qualifier
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event