Actress Julianna Margulies (1966) shares your birthday today. You're clever, original and yet precise and careful. You're aware of your appearance and the impression you create on others. Frequently, many of you develop a particular technique to the point of becoming an expert, even if you don't seek this. You value your privacy. In the year ahead, you will build or construct something that is valuable to you.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aquarius.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
You are much more intellectually sensitive to others today. It's almost as if you're doing a Vulcan mind-meld because you feel you can read their thoughts. Your imagination is also quite heightened, which is why you will fantasize or have lots of daydreams. Conversations with siblings will be gentle and very copacetic.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
You are usually quite grounded when it comes to financial matters. However, today you're indulging in pie-in-the-sky wishing. You might hope that the success of something will allow you to spend big or buy something lavishly extravagant that you've been daydreaming about. (Fingers crossed.)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You're very much tuned-in to the minds of others today. You're in the zone. That's why relations with others will flow so easily. (It's because you know what they want or what they are going to say before they even open their mouths.) Plus you feel very gentle and tolerant of others today.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Your psychic abilities are well-honed today, which is why you can trust your gut instincts. However, something might be hidden from you, so do be careful. It looks as if you are working behind the scenes or "in the dark" in some way. Make sure your facts are right. Don't kid yourself with wishful thinking.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Conversations with others, especially in group settings, will be very idealistic today. You will find it especially rewarding to work with charitable organizations that help those in need. Trust your ability to read a situation or another person today because you will probably be right.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Conversations with authority figures might be unusually fanciful or whimsical today. People are less practical and more concerned with secrets, subtle situations and dreams. You might confide in someone today or vice versa. The way you feel about the heart is wiser than the intellect.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
This is not an ideal day to grapple with details related to insurance matters, estates, wills, inheritances, taxes and debt. It's hard to focus on the nitty-gritty. If you do decide to share something, be careful that you don't give away the farm.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Conversations with others will be mutually sympathetic today. If you have a chance to genuinely help someone, you'll be grateful for the opportunity to do so. What motivates you now is a sincere desire to help. (It's like a Mother Teresa influence.)
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Communications with partners and close friends can be particularly enjoyable today because it's easy to feel close to others. There's a sense of sharing and mutual understanding. You feel you genuinely care and that they do, too. (Kinda nice.)
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Conversations with others won't focus on practical matters today because you'd rather talk about dreams, fantasies or your ideals - and so would they. People feel very tuned-in to the ether or they feel very "otherworldly." (You're diagonally parked in a parallel universe.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
This can be a productive day for artists and creative people, for sure! Your imagination is in overdrive and not only that, you're very much in touch with your Muse. Romance will be very idealistic and sweet. Enjoy this special day. Let your creative vibes flow.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Family members are supportive to each other today because they sense the vulnerability they each have and often hide. In fact, confidential family conversations could be meaningful to you or someone else. Probably someone just needs a sincere listener.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Vietnamese wrestlers win two gold medals at SEA Games
- Vietnam maintains second place at SEA Games 27
- Volleyball players see huge rewards for winning
- Photos reveal Hanoi a century ago
- Son takes up mantle as new top chess seed
- Artist paintings take centre stage in Hue
- Sculpture artists eye global trends for exhibition
- Hard to beat: UK band Rubylux.
- THBC hosts babies and blasphemy nights
- Sharpen your skills with Christmas cooking class
Popular Section Posts
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology
- Nguyen Tien Minh: Hunting for the SEA Games title
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- Jazz star Dac to wow Opera House
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Danish Ambassador, Running Man to join Mountain Marathon
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap