Reality star Kendra Leigh Wilkinson (1985) shares your birthday today. You have an innate optimism and faith in your future that contributes to the success of whatever you do. You are idealistic and yet also solidly realistic. You have lots of energy for many projects and often entertain big ideas that amaze others. In the next year, a major change might take place, perhaps something as significant as what occurred around 2003.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aries.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Your feathers might still be a tad ruffled from yesterday, which is why you feel so rebellious and ready to shoot from the hip. ("Who goes there?") Calm down and keep a cool head. Ironically, if you really want to make an impact, you need to have a calm mind, right?
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is definitely a restless day for you. You might not even know why. It could be because surprising behind-the-scenes news catches you off guard in some way. Or you might be tense because you are planning something that is sort of secretive and you don't want to be found out. Who knows?
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Whether it's a casual coffee klatch, a class or a large conference, you'll probably meet someone interesting or someone in the group will say something that surprises you. Guaranteed. Keep your ears open because whatever happens might jiggle you in a way that makes you modify your future goals.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Unfortunately, today is only mildly better than yesterday. People are easily riled, especially authority figures: bosses, parents, teachers and VIPs. Therefore, tread lightly and do not wake the sleeping giant. This is a very poor day to ask for permission or approval for anything. Just walk on by.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Travel plans will likely be cancelled, changed or full of surprises and detours today. Ditto for anything to do with publishing, the media, the law, higher education and medicine. Someone from another culture or different country might amaze you. (What gives?)
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Make friends with your bank account today to be sure you know what's happening. All kinds of unpredictable events might impact shared property, inheritances, insurance matters and anything you own jointly with others. Keep your eyes open to protect your own best interests.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
People are so touchy today. (Sheesh!) This is why you need to glide carefully when schmoozing with others. Be invisible, pleasant and innocuous. Don't provoke others because you'll be surprised at the response you get. Bark would be a more apt word. Maybe roar?
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Your workday will be interrupted by computer crashes, fire drills, staff shortages, cancelled meetings, equipment breakdowns and confusion with high-tech stuff. Not only that, but co-workers and customers are downright lippy. (Are we having fun yet?)
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Parents should be extra vigilant today because this is an accident-prone day for your children. Quarrels about social events, sports (this is an accident-prone day for sports as well), creative projects and romantic relationships are highly likely. Be mindful of whatever you say and do.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Domestic upsets and quarrels, plus burnt toast, broken dishes, small appliances on the fritz and "What? We're out of coffee?" make this a tough day at home. Be kind to family members. Be patient with parents. Be patient with yourself.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Heads up because this is an accident-prone day for you. This could be a verbal accident or a physical accident, which is primarily due to distraction, loss of temper or perhaps just your loss of cool. Don't say or do anything you'll regret later.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Everything to do with finances, cash flow and your possessions is extremely dicey today. Prepare for a few surprises. For starters, if shopping, count your change and keep your receipts. Keep an eye on your possessions and guard them against loss or theft. It's that kind of day.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 2, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, December 1, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, November 30, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Taekwondo team in search of gold at SEA Games
- Thais celebrate King's 86th birthday
- Artist with Down Syndrome delivers an uplifting message
- Hopes rest on Vietnamese wushu artists to bring home gold medals
- Ha Noi in top 10 of up and coming tourist destinations
- Japanese cultural festival ready to launch
- Viet Nam's oldest stele found in Bac Ninh Province
- Huyen fights back to reach second round
- World leading DJs set for capital performance
- Volunteers needed for illegal wildlife blitz
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- FIFA President congratulate V-League 2013 champion Hanoi T&T
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam enter ASEAN Champ final
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Cong Vinh summoned for Vietnam-Uzbekistan match
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Quang Liem to compete in US Spice Cup 2013
- Photo exhibit for love of country
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Students win awards for anti earthquake model building
- National Badminton Tournament’s schedule may change for Tien Minh