|1. Foodinco Group|
|2. Ecovico Tourist Co.,...|
Category: Tour Operators
|3. Hoang Long Hotel|
Category: Hotels & Resort
|4. Danang Golf Club|
City: Quang Nam
|5. Sun River Hotel|
Category: Hotels & Resort
|6. Truc Lam Vien Restaurant|
Reality star Kendra Leigh Wilkinson (1985) shares your birthday today. You have an innate optimism and faith in your future that contributes to the success of whatever you do. You are idealistic and yet also solidly realistic. You have lots of energy for many projects and often entertain big ideas that amaze others. In the next year, a major change might take place, perhaps something as significant as what occurred around 2003.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aries.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Your feathers might still be a tad ruffled from yesterday, which is why you feel so rebellious and ready to shoot from the hip. ("Who goes there?") Calm down and keep a cool head. Ironically, if you really want to make an impact, you need to have a calm mind, right?
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is definitely a restless day for you. You might not even know why. It could be because surprising behind-the-scenes news catches you off guard in some way. Or you might be tense because you are planning something that is sort of secretive and you don't want to be found out. Who knows?
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Whether it's a casual coffee klatch, a class or a large conference, you'll probably meet someone interesting or someone in the group will say something that surprises you. Guaranteed. Keep your ears open because whatever happens might jiggle you in a way that makes you modify your future goals.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Unfortunately, today is only mildly better than yesterday. People are easily riled, especially authority figures: bosses, parents, teachers and VIPs. Therefore, tread lightly and do not wake the sleeping giant. This is a very poor day to ask for permission or approval for anything. Just walk on by.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Travel plans will likely be cancelled, changed or full of surprises and detours today. Ditto for anything to do with publishing, the media, the law, higher education and medicine. Someone from another culture or different country might amaze you. (What gives?)
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Make friends with your bank account today to be sure you know what's happening. All kinds of unpredictable events might impact shared property, inheritances, insurance matters and anything you own jointly with others. Keep your eyes open to protect your own best interests.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
People are so touchy today. (Sheesh!) This is why you need to glide carefully when schmoozing with others. Be invisible, pleasant and innocuous. Don't provoke others because you'll be surprised at the response you get. Bark would be a more apt word. Maybe roar?
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Your workday will be interrupted by computer crashes, fire drills, staff shortages, cancelled meetings, equipment breakdowns and confusion with high-tech stuff. Not only that, but co-workers and customers are downright lippy. (Are we having fun yet?)
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Parents should be extra vigilant today because this is an accident-prone day for your children. Quarrels about social events, sports (this is an accident-prone day for sports as well), creative projects and romantic relationships are highly likely. Be mindful of whatever you say and do.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Domestic upsets and quarrels, plus burnt toast, broken dishes, small appliances on the fritz and "What? We're out of coffee?" make this a tough day at home. Be kind to family members. Be patient with parents. Be patient with yourself.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Heads up because this is an accident-prone day for you. This could be a verbal accident or a physical accident, which is primarily due to distraction, loss of temper or perhaps just your loss of cool. Don't say or do anything you'll regret later.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Everything to do with finances, cash flow and your possessions is extremely dicey today. Prepare for a few surprises. For starters, if shopping, count your change and keep your receipts. Keep an eye on your possessions and guard them against loss or theft. It's that kind of day.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, June 18, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, June 17, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, June 16, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Arsenal stoke anticipation for Asia tour with video
- 100 people turned into human statues in Nha Trang
- Opening win over Malaysia provides confidence boost
- Cuba makes documentary on Vietnam
- Paintings depicting world heritage displayed at Quang Nam Festival
- VN to compete at Asian Indoor & Martial Art Games with an “all-star” team
- Exhibition of the hands of 40 celebrities
- Classical guitarist to entertain
- Photo show opens for charity
- Capital to host student sports festival
Random Section Picks
- Lance Armstrong: Are lawsuits enough of a punishment?
- Documentary on Agent Orange victims nominated at NY film fest
- Jose Mourinho: Real Madrid made it easy for Robert Lewandowski
- Film fest offers cinema Euro-trip
- The oldest letter sent from Vietnam to Japan
- Heartbeat Vietnam makes The Dreams come true
Popular Section Posts
- Overseas Vietnamese director Victor Vu makes short sci-fi film
- Former Japanese coach seeks Vietnamese talent
- Goalkeeper Kieu Trinh named player of the year
- First VN, ASEAN UNESCO Heritages Festival to open later this year
- Vietnamese players qualify for Asian badminton championships
- ‘Spectacular' musician heads for Viet Nam
- Ten finalists of the beauty contest for the disabled
- Da Nang International Fireworks Contest wraps up
- Eximbank's Duan wins 10th stage of HCM City Cup
- Beauty contest held for people with disabilities
- Saigon after 38 years of liberation
- Asking for high remuneration, pop star rejected from int’l firework festival
- Friendship festival features Japanese culture
- World heritages set to display in Hoi An
- Youth dust off old instruments
- Kim Phung wins U20 Asian chess champion the second time
- Hundreds of foreign tourists visit Hoang Sa exhibition
- Ex-champs set for top-of-the-table tussle
- Dolphin Plaza wins first prize at 2012 National Architecture Awards
- Football Federation signs a two-year contract with Phuc