TV host/surgeon/author Dr. Mehmet Oz (1960) shares your birthday today. You have a strong sense of perseverance and this, combined with your courage, allows you to push your boundaries "where no man has gone before." You believe in doing your homework and will study thoroughly before you attempt something. In fact, in the year ahead, your study of something in particular will intrigue you and benefit you in the near future.
Caution: after 6:30 a.m. EDT today, avoid shopping or making important decisions for the rest of the day. It's a goofy day and the Moon is in Pisces.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Today is definitely full of crazy detours and unexpected events. Most definitely be patient with family members and people at home because minor accidents could occur. Small appliances might break down. Your home routine will be interrupted. (Yiiiikes!)
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is an accident-prone day; therefore, slow down and take it easy. Pay attention to everything you say and do. Avoid controversial subjects with others because arguments, especially with siblings, can easily break out. Quit playing the "I am right" game. Nevertheless, you're thinking out-of-the-box and you're original!
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Be extra-careful in all your financial transactions today. If shopping, count your change and keep your receipts. Guard your possessions against loss or theft. Don't get involved in explosive arguments about your possessions or money because you will only empower your adversary. (Not smart.)
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Holy Spandex! Relationships with others are a total squeeze play today. Arguments could break out because your mind is so stimulated! Ideas are flashing through your consciousness and this makes you impulsive and almost reckless. Think before you act. (At least breathe.)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Quite likely, you feel nervous and scattered today. Concentration on anything, especially little details or very specific work, will be almost impossible. Your impulse will be to shoot from the hip and act impulsively. Slow down and take it easy. Measure twice; cut once.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Guard against knee-jerk reactions in group settings today. Someone might say something what suddenly triggers you! Yup, this is the part where you open your mouth. Who knows what will come out? (Forewarned is forearmed.) Stay frosty to avoid egg on your face.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
You might overreact to something that a boss, parent, teacher (or even the police) says to you today. This is not wise! Don't get your belly in a rash, and don't quit your day job. Don't fly off the handle. Do expect a few curve balls. Be cool. Think: "I am Clint Eastwood.")
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Double-check travel plans because interruptions or changes are likely. Ditto for anything to do with higher education, medicine and the law. Definitely avoid controversial subjects like politics and religion when talking to others because people are highly explosive today! (Don't light that match.)
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Check your bank account today. Make sure you know what is happening with debt, inheritances and anything you own jointly with others because a few surprises could happen. Assume nothing but be prepared for a few changes. "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
It's hard to stay on topic with others today, especially partners and family members. Everyone is all over the map talking about everything at once. Blah, blah, blah. At best, it's confusing; at worst, it's argumentative and emotionally nasty. ("Whaaat? This again?")
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Things could go sideways in a New York minute at work today. Computer crashes, cancelled meetings, power outages, fire drills, missed messages and broken equipment will upset your daily routine, for sure! Therefore, allow extra time for wiggle room. That's your best chance for success. (However, you might dream up some genius-like ideas.)
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Pisces parents should be vigilant in their care for their kids today because this is an accident-prone day for their children. Be responsible, know what is happening at all times and avoid dangerous surroundings and circumstances. Romance will be full of surprises as well!
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, December 8, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, December 7, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Minh receives wildcard to start SEA Games' quarters
- Khanh wins Viet Nam's seventh gold medal
- First art festival focuses on LGBT
- Singing martial artist heads to SEA Games
- Viet Nam wins friendly against Laos
- Ho Chi Minh City shines with Christmas glitter
- Viet Nam triumph at regional handball championships
- Artists create colourful mosaics
- French Year concludes with light show
- Singing competition to hit TV screens
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- VN U23 face Galatasaray test in friendly match
- Viet Nam scores first win in U16 qualifier
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter