|1. SCIC Corp.|
Category: State Govt.
City: Ha Noi
|2. Viglacera Land JSC.|
Category: Commercial Property
City: Ha Noi
|3. Vietnam Railway Corp.|
Category: Transport & Motoring
City: Ha Noi
|4. An Giang Tourimex|
Category: Tourist Information
City: An Giang
|5. Viettronimex Danang|
Category: Electrical Goods
City: Da Nang
|6. Vietnam Cement Industry...|
Category: Building Materials
City: Ha Noi
Singer/composer Harry Nilsson (1941-1994) shares your birthday today. You are sensuous and charming. You know how to seduce others, which is why you win people over to your way of thinking. You understand human nature because you know what makes people tick. You are particularly skilled working with young people or promoting any organization. Your year ahead could well be one of the most powerful years of your life. Dream big!
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Taurus.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
You'll be increasingly optimistic in the next 18 months, which is a good thing because the power of your mind is constantly creating your world. First the thought, then the word, then the deed, right? Soon the deed becomes habit and habit hardens into character. (Like wow, man.)
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Many of you will boost your income in the next two years. Factoid. This could be because you will dream up money-making ideas on the side, or you'll get a raise or a better job. Likewise, you'll be spending money and buying lots of goodies!
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You're on a roll! First fair Venus is in your sign from April to August, which will never happen again in your lifetime. And now lucky Jupiter enters your sign to stay for a year bringing you good fortune, favourable circumstances and all kinds of good people. (Mom always liked you best.)
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Today you might see ways to work with others to make improvements in your life. One area that will improve in the next 18 months is your sense of spirituality and your inner world. Improve might not be quite the word. Deepen is more apt.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Your popularity is growing! In next 18 months, you will join groups, clubs and organizations because everyone wants to see your face. Everyone wants you on their team. And you'll love it! Accept invitations and gear up for serious schmooze mode.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
In the next two years, you'll make a fabulous impression on important people, which will boost your career and your reputation among your peers. Your chance to do this is the best you've had in more than a decade! Enjoy your good fortune.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
All kinds of travel plans will delight you in the next 18 months (maybe longer). Because this is coming your way, start to think about where you want to go! Others will expand their world through film, education, reading and possibly publishing.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You stand to benefit from the welfare and riches of others in the next 18 months. Since all this good stuff is coming your way, keep your pockets open. Some of you will inherit and others will benefit indirectly through a partner but, whatever the source, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Partnerships and close friendships will become enriched and happier for you in the next two years. Those of you who marry or partner with someone might do so with someone who is older and richer. (Great labour-saving device.)
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
In the coming year, you have the best chance you've had in 12 years to improve your job and your health. Actually, this wonderful benefit will last 18 months. If you don't improve your job, you can get a better job. (This could be a major relief.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
You're coming into one of the most playful, romantic, fun-loving years of your life! (Probably longer.) Plan on a vacation for sure in the next 18 months. The arts, sports and relations with children will all be a great source of joy. Lucky you!
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
You are headed into a fabulous 18-month window of real-estate opportunities. You can either explore this or, in turn, just improve where you already live. You can also expect an increase in your family as well as increased family joy and generosity.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, May 22, 2013
» UK town marks link to President Ho
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Local audiences to meet famed Japanese violist again
- $100,000 reward for Vietnam’s taekwondo talents
- Da Nang through to tennis final
- Grandmaster Liem placed second in continental event
- First Vietnamese action fantasy enjoys Cannes festival teaser
- Vietnamese poet Nguyen Du to be recognised as man of culture
- Cartoon funnies paint a picture
- Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, May 22, 2013
- Photos of Buddhists crisis displayed for the first time
- 30 first contestants enter Miss Ethnic finale
Popular Section Posts
- Stamp collector brings images of the world to his doorstep
- Vietnam football eyes top 10 spot in Asia
- Miss Ethnic Vietnam 2013 to be held in Hoi An
- The money-making formulas of Vietnamese celebrities
- Noble lady’s Saigon story
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- Folk woodcut printing awarded national heritage status
- Two overseas Vietnamese undetermined to play in V-League
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- Gia Lai has first league win
- Bolt, Ennis honored at Laureus awards
- VN tourism stand uses Chinese photo, sparks fury
- Milan coach rues missed chances against Barca
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- Arsenal's Jack Wilshere out of England's World Cup qualifiers
- Vietnamese football attempts to woo back fans
- Hanoi Sound Stuff Festival kicks off on Friday