Musician Paul McCartney (1942) shares your birthday today. It is evident to all that you are talented and charming. You are lively and very playful. However, in serious matters, you often work privately behind the scenes. You make an excellent parent. You also have excellent money savvy, which allows you to provide for yourself and loved ones. Your year ahead will have a strong focus on partnerships and close friendships.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Gemini.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
If you don't lose your temper with co-workers or job-related contacts, this can be a good day to make long-range plans for the future. If you do lose your temper (possibly with a sibling) your ability to make long-range plans will be compromised. (Natch.)
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Arguments about money, possessions, and the cost of social events (including child-care costs) might occur today. If so, this is unfortunate because another celestial influence will promote your ability to make long-range financial plans. Try to keep a clear mind.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Today the Sun, the Moon, Mercury and Venus are all in your sign. (Hmmm, that's two for each of you.) Avoid squabbles with family members today. Instead make long-range plans about future vacations, sports events or something related to kids.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Work alone or behind the scenes today for best results. Meanwhile, you might be doing a slow boil about something but feel you can't speak up. (Quite maddening, isn't it?) Try to ignore this and instead focus on research and digging up solutions to old problems. (Because you can do this.)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Sit down with someone older or more experienced, especially in a group setting, to get some advice about how to do something in the future. After all, you don't have to reinvent the wheel, do you? Why not stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before you?
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
With four planets of the very top of your chart, people certainly notice you more than usual. Be aware of this as you make choices in what to wear and what to say. Avoid arguments with authority figures and instead look for ways to cut costs and boost your long-term earnings.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
This is a great day to make long-range travel plans. This is also an excellent day to study or pursue avenues in publishing, the media, the law and medicine. You're in a practical frame of mind. However, because you're a bit touchy, avoid controversial subjects. (Lady Gaga is the limit.)
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You might feel like arguing about inheritances, shared property, insurance matters or something that you own jointly with others. Nevertheless, you can bring some of these issues to a practical conclusion today. The challenge is, can you keep a level head?
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Discussion with someone who is older, more experienced or more worldly, can benefit you today. However, there's a chance you'll feel jealous or competitive with this person. Bummer. If this happens, you will definitely diminish the benefits you might get. (Think about the downside of anger.)
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
People in authority see you as sensible, reliable and responsible today. Don't blow this good impression by getting too nitpicky about something or challenging what someone says. Why bother? (Remember that Confucius said, "He who flings dirt only loses ground.")
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Avoid arguments in sports, show business, the hospitality industry and dealing with children today. Easy does it. But if you can keep a level head, this is a good day to plan a future vacation or a creative event or anything to do with children.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
If you can keep your mind free of agitation due to domestic jealousy, arguments or resentment, you can actually do some productive, long-range planning about where you live. You might do repairs, which will benefit you for a long time in the future.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Thang Long citadel needs excavations
- Hue Festival to feature music of the royal court
- Vietnamese athletes excel at Myanmar SEA Games
- Ninh Binh to face strong rivals
- In pictures: Ancient tomb excavated in Hanoi
- Vietnamese wrestlers win two gold medals at SEA Games
- Vietnam maintains second place at SEA Games 27
- Volleyball players see huge rewards for winning
- Photos reveal Hanoi a century ago
- Son takes up mantle as new top chess seed
Popular Section Posts
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology
- Nguyen Tien Minh: Hunting for the SEA Games title
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Jazz star Dac to wow Opera House
- Danish Ambassador, Running Man to join Mountain Marathon
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap