|1. Vinataba Saigon|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|2. Pomina Steel Corp.|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Binh Duong
|3. ITA Group|
Category: Construction Services
City: Ho Chi Minh
|4. Hapro Group|
Category: Shopping Centres
City: Ha Noi
|5. Panasonic Vietnam Co.,...|
Category: Industrial Automation
City: Ha Noi
|6. Hoa Binh Corp.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
Musician Lionel Richie (1949) shares your birthday today. You are charismatic and emotionally enthusiastic. In fact, your enthusiasm can influence others through their feelings. (People want to follow you.) You often have this same strong influence on family members and friends. Spiderman's saying, "With great power comes great responsibility," applies to you. In the year ahead, you will build or construct something that is important to you.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Cancer.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
This is an exciting, offbeat day because you will likely encounter new faces and new places. One thing is certain: Your daily routine will definitely be interrupted by something (hopefully) pleasant. You're full of new ideas and eager to explore new angles. ("Look! A bright shiny object!")
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Something unexpected will likely impact your cash flow or something you own today. You might find money; you might lose money. You might also find something you had misplaced. However, also guard your possessions against loss or theft. Meanwhile, a new job might be on the horizon, who knows?
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Because you're excited and energetic, you're probably showing another side of your personality to others. This is why it's easy to attract new friends (and possibly new lovers). Accept all invitations to party. Seek out stimulating people and avoid bores! Today is full of fun potential!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
No doubt you feel restless today. You have that feeling you're waiting for the other shoe to drop. (Ever notice how a dropped shoe is always ugly and the wrong size?) Hidden secrets might be revealed today. These could be revealed to you, or they might be about you. (Oops.) Be discreet.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
You will likely meet a new friend or acquaintance today, someone who is Bohemian or unusual in some way. Or perhaps someone you already know will do something that surprises you. Either way, you're in for an interesting day with some saucy, sizzling details.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
An unexpected encounter with a boss, or someone older or richer, might delight you today. (It will be surprising but, hopefully, pleasant.) In fact, it might be so pleasant that a flirtation or something quite cozy could begin. Hmmm.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Unexpected opportunities to travel might fall in your lap today. Similarly, pleasing opportunities connected with publishing, the media, medicine, the law and higher education could also surprise you. Today just gets better as it wears on. (Ignore the early morning.)
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Keep your pockets open because gifts, goodies and outright cash from others could flow your way today. Someone might do you a favour or let you use something they own. Similarly, romantic favours are just as promising. Ooo-la-la!
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Encounters with unusual people in the general public could make this an interesting day. Alternatively, a close friend or partner might do or say something that surprises you. Whatever the case, people are stimulated and eager for adventure because they're eager for something new.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
A surprise raise or unexpected praise might make your day at work. Or some good news about your health might please you. At the very least, co-workers and customers will be intriguing and the source of a few surprises. Enjoy your day! (Caution with high-tech stuff.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Surprise flirtations could make your heart flutter today. Unexpected invitations to party might make this day rock! Surprises related to sports, the arts, and the hospitality industry are also likely. Note: Be extra vigilant with children because this could be an accident-prone day for them.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
You might buy something funky, modern or high-tech for where you live today. Or a spontaneous party might break out at home. "Bring beer!" Or a family member might surprise you or -- OMG -- an old flame might knock at your door. (Very likely a family member has some surprising news.) "Guess what, Mom?"
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» MOET glad because fewer students want higher education
» VN holds titanium mining potential
» Developing countries to get bigger share of investments: World Bank
Latest Section Posts
- Motherhood fails to curb career in dancing
- Online show traces singer's tour
- Buddha statues highlight heritage
- Nghe An poised to finish first half in front
- Over 20 foreign TV channels suspended over new rule
- Veteran midfielder Hoang signs for Can Tho
- Sai Gon coach banned for abusing match official
- First News releases Nick Vujicic’s third book in Vietnam
- Tam wins, Tung maintains lead
- Chess players compete at Asian Champs
Random Section Picks
- Thanh Binh - the talented blind musician
- At $3.3bn Real Madrid usurp Man Utd as world's most valuable club
- France Year in Viet Nam to promote cultural exchanges
- Tom Cruise returns for 'Mission: Impossible 5'
- Sebastian Vettel in Mark Webber apology after Malaysia win
- Marc Marquez fastest in Grand Prix of the Americas practice
Popular Section Posts
- Stamp collector brings images of the world to his doorstep
- Vietnam football eyes top 10 spot in Asia
- The money-making formulas of Vietnamese celebrities
- Miss Ethnic Vietnam 2013 to be held in Hoi An
- Noble lady’s Saigon story
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- Folk woodcut printing awarded national heritage status
- Two overseas Vietnamese undetermined to play in V-League
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- Gia Lai has first league win
- Vietnamese social media users condemn American ao dai photographer
- Bolt, Ennis honored at Laureus awards
- VN tourism stand uses Chinese photo, sparks fury
- Documentary training course to open
- Milan coach rues missed chances against Barca
- Awards criticised for shortlisting unreleased movies
- Arsenal's Jack Wilshere out of England's World Cup qualifiers
- Artists' war history a national treasure