Musician Lionel Richie (1949) shares your birthday today. You are charismatic and emotionally enthusiastic. In fact, your enthusiasm can influence others through their feelings. (People want to follow you.) You often have this same strong influence on family members and friends. Spiderman's saying, "With great power comes great responsibility," applies to you. In the year ahead, you will build or construct something that is important to you.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Cancer.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
This is an exciting, offbeat day because you will likely encounter new faces and new places. One thing is certain: Your daily routine will definitely be interrupted by something (hopefully) pleasant. You're full of new ideas and eager to explore new angles. ("Look! A bright shiny object!")
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Something unexpected will likely impact your cash flow or something you own today. You might find money; you might lose money. You might also find something you had misplaced. However, also guard your possessions against loss or theft. Meanwhile, a new job might be on the horizon, who knows?
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Because you're excited and energetic, you're probably showing another side of your personality to others. This is why it's easy to attract new friends (and possibly new lovers). Accept all invitations to party. Seek out stimulating people and avoid bores! Today is full of fun potential!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
No doubt you feel restless today. You have that feeling you're waiting for the other shoe to drop. (Ever notice how a dropped shoe is always ugly and the wrong size?) Hidden secrets might be revealed today. These could be revealed to you, or they might be about you. (Oops.) Be discreet.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
You will likely meet a new friend or acquaintance today, someone who is Bohemian or unusual in some way. Or perhaps someone you already know will do something that surprises you. Either way, you're in for an interesting day with some saucy, sizzling details.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
An unexpected encounter with a boss, or someone older or richer, might delight you today. (It will be surprising but, hopefully, pleasant.) In fact, it might be so pleasant that a flirtation or something quite cozy could begin. Hmmm.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Unexpected opportunities to travel might fall in your lap today. Similarly, pleasing opportunities connected with publishing, the media, medicine, the law and higher education could also surprise you. Today just gets better as it wears on. (Ignore the early morning.)
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Keep your pockets open because gifts, goodies and outright cash from others could flow your way today. Someone might do you a favour or let you use something they own. Similarly, romantic favours are just as promising. Ooo-la-la!
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Encounters with unusual people in the general public could make this an interesting day. Alternatively, a close friend or partner might do or say something that surprises you. Whatever the case, people are stimulated and eager for adventure because they're eager for something new.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
A surprise raise or unexpected praise might make your day at work. Or some good news about your health might please you. At the very least, co-workers and customers will be intriguing and the source of a few surprises. Enjoy your day! (Caution with high-tech stuff.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Surprise flirtations could make your heart flutter today. Unexpected invitations to party might make this day rock! Surprises related to sports, the arts, and the hospitality industry are also likely. Note: Be extra vigilant with children because this could be an accident-prone day for them.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
You might buy something funky, modern or high-tech for where you live today. Or a spontaneous party might break out at home. "Bring beer!" Or a family member might surprise you or -- OMG -- an old flame might knock at your door. (Very likely a family member has some surprising news.) "Guess what, Mom?"
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnamese people consume 3 billion litres of beer in 2013
» Banks cannot find foreign currency borrowers in high season
» Korea to provide $1 mln nuclear equipment to Vietnamese university
Latest Section Posts
- Vietnamese wrestlers win two gold medals at SEA Games
- Vietnam maintains second place at SEA Games 27
- Volleyball players see huge rewards for winning
- Photos reveal Hanoi a century ago
- Son takes up mantle as new top chess seed
- Artist paintings take centre stage in Hue
- Sculpture artists eye global trends for exhibition
- Hard to beat: UK band Rubylux.
- THBC hosts babies and blasphemy nights
- Sharpen your skills with Christmas cooking class
Popular Section Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology
- Nguyen Tien Minh: Hunting for the SEA Games title
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Jazz star Dac to wow Opera House
- Danish Ambassador, Running Man to join Mountain Marathon