Actress Meryl Streep (1949) shares your birthday today. Because you are a true romantic, life is a great adventure. You want it to be an exciting journey and you intend to live it passionately. Home and family are also important to you and this is where you reign supreme. Nevertheless, your dream world is important to you. A lovely social year ahead awaits you that will especially benefit relationships.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Leo.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
TGIF! This is a great day to party! Take a long lunch. Meet friends if you can. Go for a bike ride, a hike or a sail. Take off early for a weekend trip. You're up for fun and adventure and feeling very social. Enjoy flirting with everyone!
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is a great day to entertain at home so invite the gang over for beer and a barbeque, or champagne and grilled ahi tuna. People are in a festive mood and ready to enjoy each other's company. This is a good day for family events and discussions with parents. (Good day for real estate.)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You're eager to talk to others today because you have a need to share your ideas. This is a fabulous day for those of you who write, teach, edit, sell, market, act or drive for a living, mainly because you feel happy and enthusiastic!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Business and commerce are beautifully blessed today. Trust your money-making ideas. Something that's been cooking behind the scenes might be ready to go public. It's also a good day to shop for beautiful things and high-tech goodies.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
A fabulous day! The Moon is in your sign on very good terms with Venus, Jupiter and Uranus. This blesses all your dealings with others and, at the same time, makes you feel energetic, inventive and spontaneous. This is the classic day to meet new friends. "Hola!"
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Solitude in beautiful surroundings will delight you today because you have a warm feeling in your tummy. You feel mentally alert and quietly content with things in your life. Don't hesitate to ask bosses, parents and authority figures for something you want because you just might get it.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
This is a lovely day to schmooze with others. In particular, you'll enjoy group activities whether they are casual get-togethers, classes, sports events or large conferences. You're in the zone. You will relate to others with ease and surprise them with your spontaneity. ("I'm flying my colours!")
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
This is a lovely, interesting day. For some reason, others, especially authority figures, are going to learn more details about your personal life. (No, they will not hack into your e-mail or find a lost diary.) Something very pleasant is going to call attention to who you are.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
You'll adore travelling anywhere today because you feel adventurous and eager for a change of scenery. If you can't travel, be a tourist in your own city. Visit ethnic restaurants and places you've never been before. Quite likely, you'll meet someone unusual who is from a different background.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Unexpected gifts, favours, goodies and advantages from others might fall in your lap today. Grab them with a smile because your window of opportunity is brief. You benefit from others today. (Not only that, sex is hot and experimental.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
This is a great day to schmooze with partners and close friends. Make plans to enjoy someone's company. This is also a good day to form partnerships. Parties, social occasions plus matters dealing with the entertainment world, professional sports and the hospitality industry will go well. Enjoy!
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Perhaps because you feel unusually healthy and vigorous today, everything related to your job will go very smoothly. The introduction of high-tech equipment could be fun. New acquaintances that are work-related are also likely. A fun Friday!
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 5, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, December 4, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Host Myanmar wins first medal of 27th SEA Games
- Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Palestine film week to show award winning documentary
- Giant statue of King-Monk Tran Nhan Tong inaugurated
- Leading swimmer to carry VN flag at SEA Games opening
- Vietnamese athletes face mosquitos in Myanmar
- Artist with Down Syndrome delivers an uplifting message
- Hopes rest on Vietnamese wushu artists to bring home gold medals
- Japanese cultural festival ready to launch
- Huyen fights back to reach second round
Random Section Picks
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- FIFA President congratulate V-League 2013 champion Hanoi T&T
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- U19 Vietnam enter ASEAN Champ final
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Cong Vinh summoned for Vietnam-Uzbekistan match
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Quang Liem to compete in US Spice Cup 2013
- Photo exhibit for love of country
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Students win awards for anti earthquake model building
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- National Badminton Tournament’s schedule may change for Tien Minh