Hockey legend Cyclone Taylor (1884-1979) shares your birthday today. You're a romantic who is drawn to the arts, especially music and literature. (Your personal relationships are the stuff of movies.) You are social and love to be in the swing of things, in part because you need to share your ideas. Magical events always attract you. In the year ahead, it's important to study or learn something that will be valuable to you.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions, but only until 6:15 p.m. EDT. The Moon is in Leo.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
You might feel sympathetic to a family member today, especially a parent. Because of this you will go out of your way to help someone or listen to them sympathetically. Studies have proved that sympathetic listening actually benefits both parties. Who knew?
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
You might spend today daydreaming, woolgathering and fantasizing. So what? Since everything in our life begins with a thought, obviously we have to try thoughts on for size sometimes, right? (I've tried thoughts on that were definitely too big for my boots. Oh well.)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Be careful and prudent with your possessions and money today for several reasons. One is to simply check with the Moon Alert above. But two more reasons are: You feel indulgent and extravagant; and you might be ridiculously generous to someone. Caution!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Your inner idealism is aroused today, which is why it's a good time for you to think about your spiritual values and where you are in life and how well you are fulfilling your spiritual and material needs. So how do things look?
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
This is a lovely day for you because the Moon in your sign makes you feel tender-hearted to others and also social at the same time. Because your idealism is aroused, you are more than willing to put the interests of others before your own. (But don't be a doormat, which you rarely are.)
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
You'll enjoy talking to others in group situations today. In particular, you will be attracted to groups (you might even join one) that are charitable organizations with the aim of helping others in need. This will please you immensely.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
People in authority - bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs and the police - look very kindly on you today. They see you as a sympathetic individual who is willing to use your influence to help others. Hopefully, they will feel inspired by your example. ("Will you kindly step away from the car.")
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Thoughts of people in distant lands and other countries, especially millions who are starving and have virtually nothing, will arouse your sympathy today. If there's anything you can do to help, you will. Your appreciation of beauty is also heightened.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
You feel very generous to others today. In fact, you feel so generous to those who are in need, you might even try to give away something that isn't yours. Oops. Be careful. When deciding how to share something with someone, make sure you defend your own self-interests.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Discussions with partners and friends will be mutually sympathetic today, in large measure because it's easy to identify with others and understand what they're going through. This is why it's also easy to co-operate and even give way to their demands. (It's not that big a deal.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Things will go smoothly at work today (for those of you who are working) because people feel mutually sympathetic to each other. Everyone is willing to help or to compromise or give a little. This is certainly the basis of co-operation and compromise.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Because you're in touch with your Muse today, this is a wonderful day to express your creative talents. Enjoy singing, dancing, drawing, photography - anything. You'll also enjoy sports and playful activities with children. Romance will be particularly sweet and idealistic. (The stuff of movies.)
Source: Georrgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Former jungle men depicted in documentary
- Ozu Yasujiro’s movies to be screened for free
- Hanoi to spend US$850,000 to restore iconic pagoda
- 900 Fukuoka students conclude exchange program to Vietnam
- Illness, injury shrinking Viet Nam football team
- Viet Nam to observe Argentina Culture Week
- Local bike racer clinches silver medal at SEA Games
- The highest Christmas tree in Vietnam
- Local bike racer clinches silver medal at SEA Games
- Thang Long citadel needs excavations
Random Section Picks
Popular Section Posts
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology
- Nguyen Tien Minh: Hunting for the SEA Games title
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- Jazz star Dac to wow Opera House
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Danish Ambassador, Running Man to join Mountain Marathon
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way