|1. HUD Holdings|
Category: Commercial Property
City: Ha Noi
|2. Vinachem Group|
City: Ha Noi
|3. PetroVietnam PVFC Corp.|
Category: Business Finance
City: Ha Noi
|4. HaiHa Confectionery JSC.|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Ha Noi
|5. TRANSERCO Corp.|
Category: Public Transport
City: Ha Noi
|6. Bao Minh Insurance Corp.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
Hockey player Andrew Alberts (1981) shares your birthday today. You are motivated by strong personal goals. Once focused on something, you will rarely be persuaded to do anything else. You understand style and image and know how to present yourself in many different ways. Most of you have excellent financial savvy. In the year ahead, a major change could take place, perhaps something as significant as what occurred around 2003.
Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 3:30 p.m. until 6:15 p.m. EDT today. After that the Moon moves from Scorpio and Sagittarius.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Just stick with business as usual today because things are a tad confusing. This is a poor day to make important decisions about shared property, wills, inheritances, taxes and debt. Wishing will not make it so. And definitely be careful about an impulsive act of generosity, which you could later regret.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Make no assumptions when dealing with partners and close friends today. You might think you know what they are saying (or expect of you) but you might easily misunderstand. Conversations with others can be like two ships passing in the night; at least, today they can. (Very fuzzy.)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You might have to double-check your work today because of miscommunications or fuzzy thinking. People are vague, casual with details and prone to making errors, basically because of wrong assumptions. This could also apply to health issues.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
You might be in a dreamy state of mind today, full of woolgathering and fantasies. No worries, we all get like this at times. However, because you're a bit out of touch with reality, it's a poor day to make important decisions. (Ya think?)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
This is a poor day for important decisions about real estate or anything to do with your home. You can kick some ideas around but don't act on them - not today. Also be as clear as you can when you talk to family members because it's easy to misinterpret things.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Subconscious influences are strong with you today. The problem with this is they can distort your views about something. You might suddenly fall back on childish behaviour patterns or old prejudices because it's hard to be grounded and real.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Be careful with your money today. For starters, keep your eyes open about anything related to cash or your possessions. Make sure you don't lose something or think you know what's going on when you don't. Also be careful about spending money extravagantly on something luxurious. (Ouch.)
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
In a strange way, you feel very sensitive to everything around you today. Be careful about dealing with alcohol and drugs because you and others might have strong escapist tendencies today. It's an Alice in Wonderland day.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Self-delusion is easy today. You might find yourself in a position where you think you are putting the needs and wants of others before your own but, in reality, it's a confused martyr trip. If you have second thoughts about anything, don't do it.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Enjoy the company of others today but be cautious about falling for cult beliefs or jumping on someone's bandwagon before you really know what's going on. If you're in a situation where you suspect something fishy is going on, it probably is! (The nose knows.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Be extra-clear in all your communications with authority figures today because you might think you know what others want but you could be off-base. Or vice versa, you might think bosses, parents, VIPs or even the police understand what you are saying, but they don't. Assume nothing.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
You will enjoy beautiful places and beautiful things today because you're in a dreamy state of mind and your appreciation of beauty is heightened. However, your logic could be flawed today. Double-check all travel plans and anything to do with higher education, publishing, the media, medicine and the law.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Lanterns lit in city pagodas to celebrate Buddha's birthday
» Vietnamese celebrate Buddha’s birthday
» Giant lotuses on Nhieu Loc Canal
Latest Section Posts
- Hon Viet variety show is talk of town
- New theatre activities to entertain children
- Popular children concert to return
- Golf Budapest Open Tournament 2013 held
- The record maker who makes artworks from sea snails
- Ministry supports its official as VFF Deputy Chair
- Local rock bands struggle to survive
- HBSO to perform New World Symphony
- Vietnam placed first at Sudirman Cup’s group 3B
- GM Liem draws with Indonesian rival
Random Section Picks
- McLaren suffering without Lewis Hamilton, says John Watson
- Rio Olympics stadium closed due to roof problems
- Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, April 3, 2013
- Film fest offers cinema Euro-trip
- PSG v Barcelona: Zlatan Ibrahimovic ban reduced by Uefa
- Peter Schmeichel surprised at huge number of Vietnamese fans of MU
Popular Section Posts
- Vietnam football eyes top 10 spot in Asia
- Miss Ethnic Vietnam 2013 to be held in Hoi An
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- Two overseas Vietnamese undetermined to play in V-League
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- Gia Lai has first league win
- Bolt, Ennis honored at Laureus awards
- Milan coach rues missed chances against Barca
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Arsenal's Jack Wilshere out of England's World Cup qualifiers
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- Vietnamese football attempts to woo back fans
- What are young artists thinking about?
- Hanoi Sound Stuff Festival kicks off on Friday
- Making historical films is a challenge for Vietnamese directors
- Google starts search for Vietnamese student envoys
- Exhibition spotlights plight of abused women
- Craftswomen do it for art’s sake