Hockey player Andrew Alberts (1981) shares your birthday today. You are motivated by strong personal goals. Once focused on something, you will rarely be persuaded to do anything else. You understand style and image and know how to present yourself in many different ways. Most of you have excellent financial savvy. In the year ahead, a major change could take place, perhaps something as significant as what occurred around 2003.
Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 3:30 p.m. until 6:15 p.m. EDT today. After that the Moon moves from Scorpio and Sagittarius.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Just stick with business as usual today because things are a tad confusing. This is a poor day to make important decisions about shared property, wills, inheritances, taxes and debt. Wishing will not make it so. And definitely be careful about an impulsive act of generosity, which you could later regret.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Make no assumptions when dealing with partners and close friends today. You might think you know what they are saying (or expect of you) but you might easily misunderstand. Conversations with others can be like two ships passing in the night; at least, today they can. (Very fuzzy.)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You might have to double-check your work today because of miscommunications or fuzzy thinking. People are vague, casual with details and prone to making errors, basically because of wrong assumptions. This could also apply to health issues.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
You might be in a dreamy state of mind today, full of woolgathering and fantasies. No worries, we all get like this at times. However, because you're a bit out of touch with reality, it's a poor day to make important decisions. (Ya think?)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
This is a poor day for important decisions about real estate or anything to do with your home. You can kick some ideas around but don't act on them - not today. Also be as clear as you can when you talk to family members because it's easy to misinterpret things.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Subconscious influences are strong with you today. The problem with this is they can distort your views about something. You might suddenly fall back on childish behaviour patterns or old prejudices because it's hard to be grounded and real.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Be careful with your money today. For starters, keep your eyes open about anything related to cash or your possessions. Make sure you don't lose something or think you know what's going on when you don't. Also be careful about spending money extravagantly on something luxurious. (Ouch.)
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
In a strange way, you feel very sensitive to everything around you today. Be careful about dealing with alcohol and drugs because you and others might have strong escapist tendencies today. It's an Alice in Wonderland day.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Self-delusion is easy today. You might find yourself in a position where you think you are putting the needs and wants of others before your own but, in reality, it's a confused martyr trip. If you have second thoughts about anything, don't do it.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Enjoy the company of others today but be cautious about falling for cult beliefs or jumping on someone's bandwagon before you really know what's going on. If you're in a situation where you suspect something fishy is going on, it probably is! (The nose knows.)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Be extra-clear in all your communications with authority figures today because you might think you know what others want but you could be off-base. Or vice versa, you might think bosses, parents, VIPs or even the police understand what you are saying, but they don't. Assume nothing.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
You will enjoy beautiful places and beautiful things today because you're in a dreamy state of mind and your appreciation of beauty is heightened. However, your logic could be flawed today. Double-check all travel plans and anything to do with higher education, publishing, the media, medicine and the law.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Volleyball players see huge rewards for winning
- Photos reveal Hanoi a century ago
- Son takes up mantle as new top chess seed
- Artist paintings take centre stage in Hue
- Sculpture artists eye global trends for exhibition
- Vietnam maintains second place at SEA Games 27
- Hard to beat: UK band Rubylux.
- THBC hosts babies and blasphemy nights
- Sharpen your skills with Christmas cooking class
- Baroque music for Christmas
Random Section Picks
- Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, November 20, 2013
- U19 Barcelona to attend U19 International Tournament in Vietnam
- Mobile screenings present French cinema
- World martial arts show to be held in Vietnam
- Design competition for Hoang Sa exhibit house running
- U23 Vietnam to play champions Malaysia at SEA Games
Popular Section Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology
- Nguyen Tien Minh: Hunting for the SEA Games title
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Jazz star Dac to wow Opera House
- Danish Ambassador, Running Man to join Mountain Marathon