Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) shares your birthday today. You're sensitive to the needs of others, which makes you giving and generous. You are surprisingly candid and open with others, even though you value your privacy. You always find it rewarding to make a positive contribution to society because this satisfies your idealism and your sense of nurturing. Work to construct or build something this year because your rewards will soon follow.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Sagittarius.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
You'll enjoy doing something different or out of the ordinary today to satisfy your sense of adventure. You'll equally enjoy learning something new because you want to spread your wings or do something to broaden your horizons. Tally-ho! On with the hunt!
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is a good day to do some housekeeping regarding red-tape details that you've been avoiding with taxes, debt, estates, wills or paying bills. You'll feel so much better if you have a clear picture of your assets and what's going on with your wealth.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Because the Moon is opposite your sign today, you'll have to go more than halfway when dealing with others. Be prepared to compromise a little. It's no biggie. Hey, in two weeks, others will have to go more than halfway dealing with you when the Moon is in your sign.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
No matter what you do today, you will feel gratified if you set aside a little time to get better organized. At least open your medicine cabinet and throw away three things, or tidy up magazines and books into neat piles. Just do something.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
This is a play day! Do whatever pleases you. Enjoy sports events, grab a movie, accept invitations to social situations, flirt with your main squeeze or have fun with playful activities with kids. Or you might just relax and escape into fiction.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
This is a down-home sort of day. You'll enjoy puttering about where you live, whether you're cleaning, repairing or just relaxing. Family discussions, especially with a parent, might take place today. You might also want to just hide or cocoon at home.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Short trips, conversations with others, and a chance to get some errands done will happily fill your day. Get out of the house. You need to reach out and talk to others plus you feel eager to do things. Make a challenging To Do list.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Set aside some time today to make friends with your bank account. Find out how much money you don't have. This is also a good day to clean, tidy or repair something you own because you'll get a real sense of satisfaction if you feel more in control of your cash flow and your possessions.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
It won't be easy to conceal your feelings today. In fact, you might feel unusually protective or nurturing with others because the Moon is in your sign. You'll also feel strong emotions when dealing with loved ones, which again might make you feel too possessive.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
You probably want to hide somewhere today. Just play it low-key however you can arrange it. Keep your head down and your powder dry. You might be very happy working alone or working behind the scenes. No fuss, no bother.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Friendships are important to you, and today is no exception. Enjoy discussions with others, especially a female. You'll also enjoy meetings or any kind of group setting today. If you share your ideas about your goals with others, their feedback might help you.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Some aspect of your private life is going to be rather public today, especially in the eyes of bosses, parents, VIPs and even the police. (Oops.) Just be aware of this and be aware of how you look and what you're saying. Not a good day for public argument!
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, December 8, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, December 7, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Singapore defeat Viet Nam to top Group A
- Wrestlers add to VN gold medal tally
- Minh receives wildcard to start SEA Games' quarters
- Khanh wins Viet Nam's seventh gold medal
- First art festival focuses on LGBT
- Singing martial artist heads to SEA Games
- Viet Nam wins friendly against Laos
- Ho Chi Minh City shines with Christmas glitter
- Viet Nam triumph at regional handball championships
- Artists create colourful mosaics
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- VN U23 face Galatasaray test in friendly match
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Ha Noi lead tournament for stars
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology