Actor Tom Hanks (1956) shares your birthday today. You are naturally curious, which leads to many interesting adventures in your life. Your vivid imagination, combined with your practical, hard-working drive generally brings you success. You will always investigate, learn and then share what you find with others. You're very open-minded and tolerant. In your coming year, an important choice will arise. Choose wisely.
After 8:15 a.m. EDT today we have the "all clear" to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aries.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Today you will swing through a variety of moods. With the Moon in your sign, you're emotional and might have a fight with a partner or friend. (Oops.) You might also have a stand-off with an authority figure. And yet, in the next moment, you're enthusiastic, exuberant and laughing! Go figure.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is a good day for business and commerce, but you might well have some disagreements with others, especially at work, or about controversial subjects: politics, religion or possibly the law, medicine or something to do with publishing. But financially speaking, you're pleased. Ka-ching!
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Today you might be at odds with romantic partners, children or team members, perhaps quarrelling about different values or supplies. But within hours, you're laughing with others and loving everyone in the group. Stay light on your feet and try to stay with what is positive.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Aspects of your private life might suddenly be quite public today. (Especially in the eyes of an authority figure.) Regrettably, this could be a public argument with a family member or a partner. Why telegraph this to the world? (Ah yes, all the world is a stage and most of us missed the rehearsal.)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Travel plans and something to do with publishing, higher education, medicine or the law will likely please you today. Nevertheless, arguments with siblings, neighbours or a work colleague might destroy your peace of mind. (Sigh.) Today is an emotional roller coaster. Send out for dark chocolate.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Arguments about possessions, money and expenses might annoy you but you will feel enthusiastic making big plans talking to bosses, parents, teachers and VIPs. If you can set aside these financial disputes, you'll feel like a winner today! (The future is like the present only longer.)
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Travel plans or discussions about future travel plans with partners and close friends will delight you today. However, little squabbles about details will likely arise. Be patient with those at home because anger only makes everyone miserable, including you. You need harmony in your surroundings.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You might earn good money today or do something to boost your budget, get equipment support or have help from others. Someone might resent this because they're jealous. Keep your head up high and remain positive. To respond is to sink to their level.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
This is a playful, fun-loving day! But you'll have to be patient with romantic partners and kids because therein lies the rub. Perhaps it's a dispute about money and possessions? Stay with what works and ignore what doesn't.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
You feel happy and cozy at home today even though you might have a disagreement with a parent or older relative. Don't try to improve others and don't let anyone do this to you. Just continue with your enthusiastic ideas about improving your health.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
You're concerned for the welfare of others because you feel warm and congenial today. This concern promotes communications, especially if you have to sell, market or teach. If something annoys you in the news or in a discussion with others, just let it go. (No biggie.)
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
This is a good day for business and commerce. In fact, you're feeling rather flush. Perhaps this is why disputes with others can arise because of differing values. We all have different tastes, that's all.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Best sculptures displayed at national exhibition
- Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Vietnam hopeful despite 1-0 loss to Singapore
- ‘I’m not alone’: VN So You Think You Can Dance champ
- Acclaimed Vietnamese film struggling to hit cinemas
- Ninh Binh face strong rivals in first AFC Cup
- French author holds exchange in Vietnam
- ‘Cai luong’ wins back audiences in the north
- French writer to tour Viet Nam
- Minh receives wildcard to start SEA Games' quarters
Popular Section Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology
- Nguyen Tien Minh: Hunting for the SEA Games title
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Danish Ambassador, Running Man to join Mountain Marathon
- Jazz star Dac to wow Opera House