|1. Mr.IDEA Advertising JSC.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|2. Minh Uong Co., LTD.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. Dinco JSC.|
Category: Construction Services
City: Da Nang
|4. ABC Co., LTD.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|5. Tin Phat JSC.|
Category: Event Services
City: Ha Noi
|6. T&H Advertising Co.,...|
City: Ho Chi Minh
Actor Tom Hanks (1956) shares your birthday today. You are naturally curious, which leads to many interesting adventures in your life. Your vivid imagination, combined with your practical, hard-working drive generally brings you success. You will always investigate, learn and then share what you find with others. You're very open-minded and tolerant. In your coming year, an important choice will arise. Choose wisely.
After 8:15 a.m. EDT today we have the "all clear" to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aries.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Today you will swing through a variety of moods. With the Moon in your sign, you're emotional and might have a fight with a partner or friend. (Oops.) You might also have a stand-off with an authority figure. And yet, in the next moment, you're enthusiastic, exuberant and laughing! Go figure.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is a good day for business and commerce, but you might well have some disagreements with others, especially at work, or about controversial subjects: politics, religion or possibly the law, medicine or something to do with publishing. But financially speaking, you're pleased. Ka-ching!
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Today you might be at odds with romantic partners, children or team members, perhaps quarrelling about different values or supplies. But within hours, you're laughing with others and loving everyone in the group. Stay light on your feet and try to stay with what is positive.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Aspects of your private life might suddenly be quite public today. (Especially in the eyes of an authority figure.) Regrettably, this could be a public argument with a family member or a partner. Why telegraph this to the world? (Ah yes, all the world is a stage and most of us missed the rehearsal.)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Travel plans and something to do with publishing, higher education, medicine or the law will likely please you today. Nevertheless, arguments with siblings, neighbours or a work colleague might destroy your peace of mind. (Sigh.) Today is an emotional roller coaster. Send out for dark chocolate.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Arguments about possessions, money and expenses might annoy you but you will feel enthusiastic making big plans talking to bosses, parents, teachers and VIPs. If you can set aside these financial disputes, you'll feel like a winner today! (The future is like the present only longer.)
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Travel plans or discussions about future travel plans with partners and close friends will delight you today. However, little squabbles about details will likely arise. Be patient with those at home because anger only makes everyone miserable, including you. You need harmony in your surroundings.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You might earn good money today or do something to boost your budget, get equipment support or have help from others. Someone might resent this because they're jealous. Keep your head up high and remain positive. To respond is to sink to their level.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
This is a playful, fun-loving day! But you'll have to be patient with romantic partners and kids because therein lies the rub. Perhaps it's a dispute about money and possessions? Stay with what works and ignore what doesn't.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
You feel happy and cozy at home today even though you might have a disagreement with a parent or older relative. Don't try to improve others and don't let anyone do this to you. Just continue with your enthusiastic ideas about improving your health.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
You're concerned for the welfare of others because you feel warm and congenial today. This concern promotes communications, especially if you have to sell, market or teach. If something annoys you in the news or in a discussion with others, just let it go. (No biggie.)
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
This is a good day for business and commerce. In fact, you're feeling rather flush. Perhaps this is why disputes with others can arise because of differing values. We all have different tastes, that's all.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, May 20, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, May 19, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, May 18, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Teams prepare for quarter-finals
- Khoi sets five national records at swimming event
- Taekwondo Vietnam expected to get big rewards at Olympic
- Cambodian singers 'steal' songs of Vietnamese colleagues (Video)
- Sai Gon coach banned for abusing match official
- Overseas Vietnamese joins national gymnastics team
- 300 artifacts related to Buddhism on display
- Brilliance saves point for Long An
- Le Quang Liem seeded No. 1 at Asian Champs
- Local rock bands struggle to survive
Random Section Picks
- 'Jose Mourinho and Real Madrid CL success would be special'
- Actress Lan Phuong considered a bright candidate for Tourism Ambassador title
- Vietnam to host int’l triathlon competition for first time
- Sergio Aguero to face no action over David Luiz challenge
- Google starts search for Vietnamese student envoys
- Provincial government 'request' locals to be football fans
Popular Section Posts
- Stamp collector brings images of the world to his doorstep
- Vietnam football eyes top 10 spot in Asia
- The money-making formulas of Vietnamese celebrities
- Miss Ethnic Vietnam 2013 to be held in Hoi An
- Noble lady’s Saigon story
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- Folk woodcut printing awarded national heritage status
- Two overseas Vietnamese undetermined to play in V-League
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- Gia Lai has first league win
- VN tourism stand uses Chinese photo, sparks fury
- Bolt, Ennis honored at Laureus awards
- Milan coach rues missed chances against Barca
- Awards criticised for shortlisting unreleased movies
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Arsenal's Jack Wilshere out of England's World Cup qualifiers
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- Vietnamese football attempts to woo back fans