Actor Gordon Pinsent (1930) shares your birthday today. You're an excellent observer of the human condition. You're committed to your ideals and persuasive in your arguments. This makes you an influential person within your family and your larger social sphere. You know how to use humour to win others over to your point of view. A lovely social, friendly year that promotes good feelings in all your relationships awaits you.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Taurus.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Today feels much more grounded and realistic because it is. (Whew!) You're focused on your money and your possessions. You might want to show something off or clean or repair it because you feel possessive and proud about what you own.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is a good day. Everything feels more solid but you do want to be more involved with others, that's for sure. You're more emotionally giving as well as emotionally demanding because you have a strong need to relate to others today.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You might feel more like withdrawing today. It's not that you are antisocial; you just want to do your own thing and keep your feelings to yourself. That's OK, we all need downtime now and then, even a chatty Gemini! (Plus you have each other to talk to.)
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Emotional contact with others is important today. You feel a deeper connection with friends and even casual acquaintances, in fact, to the extent you might feel protective about someone. You might also feel jealous if a third party gets more attention from a friend than you do.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
You're concerned with your career today but for some reason some personal aspects of your life are on public display. Whatever happens, you might find that your professional contacts and personal relationships are sort of blurred today.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
You need a change of scenery so if there's something you can do to break up your routine or go someplace you've never been before, by all means do it. You will especially love learning something new, talking to people from different backgrounds and travelling.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Although you might feel quite intense and passionate about something today, remind yourself you have survived the last two days! (They were hairy.) You might be involved with something that someone else owns today, or wish you could have it. Join the club.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Mild conflicts with others might occur today because the Moon is opposite your sign. This tends to trigger "knee-jerk" reaction to new things, especially in confrontations with females (regardless of your own sex or whether you're getting any). Be patient.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
You might find it gratifying to take care of little details related to small pets, home crafts, personal hygiene and lots of other little things on your To Do list. The last two days were a bit crazy. Now you feel you want to pull your act together.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
This is a lovely day for romance and love affairs. In fact, you just want to have fun! See some sports, grab a movie, meet friends for lunch or dinner, enjoy playful activities with children because your bottom line is to enjoy yourself. After all, there's no time like the pleasant.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Having survived the last two days, you might feel a need to hang out at home or cocoon to nurse your emotional wounds. That's why it's a good day to seek some privacy or relax at home. You might even want to entertain at home in a casual, relaxing way.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Conversations will be more emotional than usual today because you personally will have a gut reaction when talking to others. You won't dismiss things offhand or be satisfied with superficial exchanges. You want to really talk! Let's hope others are up for it. (Flirting is the gentle art of making someone else feel attractive.)
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, December 8, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, December 7, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Giang adds second gold to Games tally
- Box offices reject State-funded films
- HCM City's hip-hop performer crowned nation's best
- Vietnam dominates Brunei 7-0
- Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
- Exhibition sheds light on traditional design
- Japanese orchestra returns to VN
- Live rock extravaganza dazzles 10,000 strong crowd in Hue
- City hip hop performer crowned nation's best
- Box offices reject State-funded films
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Cong Vinh summoned for Vietnam-Uzbekistan match
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Quang Liem to compete in US Spice Cup 2013
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- VN U23 face Galatasaray test in friendly match
- Viet Nam scores first win in U16 qualifier
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event