Business billionaire (Virgin Group) Sir Richard Branson (1950) shares your birthday today. You are courageous, committed, persevering, confident and not afraid to strive for the impossible. Although you are an independent leader, you can work well with others. You are genuinely concerned about society as a whole. You need to have goals and will always aggressively pursue them to help you to stretch and reach beyond your grasp. An important choice will arise in the coming year. Choose wisely.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The New Moon is in Cancer.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Whoa Nelly! Take it easy when talking to partners and close friends today because things could suddenly blow up in your face. They might accuse you of coming on too strong or you might feel others are trying to start a fight. Either way, you're walking on egg shells.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Be calm and co-operative with co-workers today because outbursts, especially related to technology, could destroy your peace of mind. Computer crashes and equipment breakdowns might set tempers on edge. Tread carefully. (You have to work with these people tomorrow.)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Be extra vigilant because this is an accident-prone day for your kids or children you work with. It's also dicey for lovers because romance is in the toilet today. Conflicts, unexpected events and detours plus sudden blowups are likely. People are rebellious and independent!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Domestic conflicts might arise today because of minor accidents or small appliances that break down, which in turn makes everyone irritable. Arguments with family members, especially parents, are likely. Someone wants to strike a blow for their freedom!
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
This is an accident-prone day so slow down and take it easy. Guard against knee-jerk reactions where you blurt something out and later regret it. (So easy to do today.) You're keen to make your point even if you have to be dramatic. Of course, others will respond in kind. ("Duck!")
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Be careful spending your money today. You might regret impulse spending. (Keep your receipts.) An unpredictable element could make you lose something or break it. (Guard your possessions.) Keep an eye on your money because you might find cash or lose it. It's a crapshoot!
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
You feel rebellious today. You intend to stand your ground, in part because you feel liberated by doing so. You don't want anyone bossing you around. Possibly, you will attract someone like this today and the reverse will occur and someone else will rebel against you!
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
You might do a slow boil about something today. Perhaps you're annoyed with someone but you cannot speak out. Or you might feel muzzled because you're hidden behind the scenes and have no access to expressing how you feel. (Don't let pent-up emotions cause an accident.)
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Competition with someone in a group is strong today. This could be one of the reasons you have a blowup with someone in a meeting, a classroom or a conference. Either somebody else is trying to prove something or you are. People are marching to their own drum today.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
This is a bad day to go toe-to-toe with authority figures: bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs and the police. You will regret it. But truthfully, some will do this and feel wildly liberated. "My chains are off!" If you dare to go all the way, then do it. Just be aware of the consequences.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Travel plans will be changed, delayed or cancelled today. Ditto for plans about schooling, class schedules and anything to do with higher education, medicine, the law, publishing and the media. Avoid arguments about politics and religion.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Keep your eyes open if you're responsible for the property or wealth of others. (This includes those who work in banks.) Sudden disputes about inheritances, shared property, and differing values might break out. (Not a boring day.)
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 5, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, December 4, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Host Myanmar wins first medal of 27th SEA Games
- Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Palestine film week to show award winning documentary
- Giant statue of King-Monk Tran Nhan Tong inaugurated
- Leading swimmer to carry VN flag at SEA Games opening
- Vietnamese athletes face mosquitos in Myanmar
- Artist with Down Syndrome delivers an uplifting message
- Hopes rest on Vietnamese wushu artists to bring home gold medals
- Japanese cultural festival ready to launch
- Huyen fights back to reach second round
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- FIFA President congratulate V-League 2013 champion Hanoi T&T
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam enter ASEAN Champ final
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Cong Vinh summoned for Vietnam-Uzbekistan match
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Quang Liem to compete in US Spice Cup 2013
- Photo exhibit for love of country
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Students win awards for anti earthquake model building
- National Badminton Tournament’s schedule may change for Tien Minh