TV personality/adventure challenger Helen Skelton (1983) shares your birthday today. When younger, you're prone to mood swings. However, by cultivating self-awareness, you eventually develop a sophisticated grace to your movements and speech. Because you're always trying to improve yourself, you look to heroes around you and admire certain people. Work hard to build or construct something in the coming year because your rewards will soon follow.
After 6 a.m. EDT today, we have the "all clear" to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Leo.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
Use this New Moon energy to improve your home life or your relationships to family members. In fact, this is probably the best time all year to make some resolutions about home, family and your private world.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Today is a perfect day to think how you can improve your communications with others. After all, your style of communicating is the cornerstone of all your relationships with everyone. (Even touching is communicating.)
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
This is perhaps the best day of the year to think about your values, your cash flow and how you handle your assets. What's your attitude to money? If you think money is the root of all evil, you won't have much, will you? Money is actually energy.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
The New Moon occurs in your sign this month giving you the perfect chance to look in the mirror and ask yourself what you can do to spruce up your image. First impressions are important. Why not make a great one? (Who wants dorky?)
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Use this New Moon energy to delve deeper into your psyche and get in touch with your spiritual values. In the rush of the busyness of every day, it's easy to forget the importance of spiritual guidelines and values. What are your spiritual values?
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
This is an excellent day to consider the role close friendships play in your life. How important are your friendships? This is also good day to clearly define some of your hopes and dreams for the future. Why not write down three of them?
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
What is your relationship to authority? You like to get along even though you can be argumentative. But you are also as independent and rebellious as any Aries or Aquarius. You just have a better cover. (Think Pierre Trudeau, who was a Libra with Libra Rising.)
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
What further education or travel would be meaningful to you? What can not only enhance your life but improve your chances in your job and your ability to fully actualize your ideals. Can you take a course? Do you want to take a trip?
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
This is a good time to think about the debt you have accrued. What can you do to reduce your debt? What can you do so you have a better idea of your assets and liabilities, which in turn gives you the big picture of your wealth? After all, information is power.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
This might be one of the best days of the year for you to think about how you can improve your closest friendships and partnerships. After all, you do value these people, or do you take them for granted? What can you do to make things flow more smoothly between you and loved ones?
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
This is the perfect day to think about how you can improve your job, your duties in your job, get a better job, or even change your attitude to your job. Likewise, what can you do to improve your health? This is what you need to ask yourself today.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Oops! Quarrels about shared property could explode and make you cry. This is because Pisces rules the lachrymose glands, which are the tear ducts, which is why Pisces people cry easily. (Even a tough guy like Steve Jobs.) Hey, whatever happens might set you free.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Asian Food Channel comes to Viet Nam
- HCM City movie complex hosts Comedy Week
- Music, art show to raise funds for typhoon victims
- Myanmar Games open with a bang
- Best sculptures displayed at national exhibition
- Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Vietnam hopeful despite 1-0 loss to Singapore
- ‘I’m not alone’: VN So You Think You Can Dance champ
- Acclaimed Vietnamese film struggling to hit cinemas
- Ninh Binh face strong rivals in first AFC Cup
Popular Section Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology
- Nguyen Tien Minh: Hunting for the SEA Games title
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Jazz star Dac to wow Opera House
- Danish Ambassador, Running Man to join Mountain Marathon