Book editor/former USA First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (1929-1994) shares your birthday today. You have a natural sense of authority and you like to be recognized this way in a social context as well. (You want respect.) You're positive, hard-working and enthusiastic - almost driven. You want to succeed, to be on top. Power and control are often issues in your life. In the year ahead, if you construct or build something, your rewards will soon follow.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Sagittarius.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
You feel very alive today! If you participate in sports, you'll be a force to contend with; and if you attend a fun, social function, you'll be the hit of the party because you have tons of creative energy.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Discussions with family members, especially parents, will be deep and meaningful today. Although you have an impulse to withdraw somewhat, if you do talk to others, you will feel like you have something to say. You might make future plans about repairs.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
This is a fabulous day for those of you who sell, market, teach, write, act or drive for a living. You are PowerPoint on steroids! The reason others so quickly and willingly believe you is because you believe yourself!
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
You feel strongly about financial matters today. Because of this, you won't back down if there's a disagreement. On the other hand (you have different gaudy rings), if you need to sell financial ideas or even an item that you might own, you'll be deadly, Dudley.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
This is a great day to express your views and tell others what you think. This doesn't mean you have to tell people off - although you might. (But what would you gain from that?) It simply means your mind is active and you're quick to see the big picture.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
This is a fabulous day for you to do any kind of research. You have the mental energy and stamina to go after what you're looking for. Expect to discover solutions to old problems or, possibly, a salacious secret. (Hmmm.)
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Today you're the leader of the pack! No question. In any group setting, others will not only listen to you, they will defer to you. This is because you speak with such energy - you're totally convincing! You'll enjoy the company of younger people. It's also a good day to examine your goals.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
Discussions with people in authority will go well today and you'll come out smelling like a rose. You sound like you know what you're talking about and you present your facts clearly and decisively. You might also want to study something that helps you in your job.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Any kind of study will appeal to you today because you're intellectually eager and you have lots of energy. You're up for adventure, especially if you travel somewhere. Conversations with others about abstract ideas or philosophy will appeal to you now and Zen.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
You might be involved in some very deep thinking today. You could be pondering your own mortality or how fleeting life is. (Lighthearted stuff.) However, you might also be involved in discussions about shared property. If this is the case, you'll win hands down.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
This is a great day to discuss anything with partners and close friends because you might have a bit more detachment, which is ironic because you will also be very convincing in expressing your views. (Go figure.) Don't make plans alone. Work with others.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
This is a good day for all kinds of mental work. You have the vision to see the big picture and the concentration and patience to take care of details. Discussions with others, especially at work, will go well. You might also be making some health-related plans.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 12, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 10, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 9, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Former jungle men depicted in documentary
- Ozu Yasujiro’s movies to be screened for free
- Hanoi to spend US$850,000 to restore iconic pagoda
- 900 Fukuoka students conclude exchange program to Vietnam
- Illness, injury shrinking Viet Nam football team
- Viet Nam to observe Argentina Culture Week
- Local bike racer clinches silver medal at SEA Games
- The highest Christmas tree in Vietnam
- Local bike racer clinches silver medal at SEA Games
- Thang Long citadel needs excavations
Popular Section Posts
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Truong Thi May’s Ao Dai in top 10 national costumes on Missosology
- Nguyen Tien Minh: Hunting for the SEA Games title
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- Jazz star Dac to wow Opera House
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Danish Ambassador, Running Man to join Mountain Marathon
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way