Film director Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980) shares your birthday today. Because you have the courage of your convictions, obstacles don't deter you. Your challenges simply make you stronger. And when you become strong, you want to help those who aren't as strong. You will rebel against oppression and you know how to wait for what you want. Good news! Your year ahead could be one of the most powerful years of your life.
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Cancer.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
I won't sugarcoat it: This is a tough Monday. You can minimize your challenges by being patient with family members, especially female relatives (including mom). Power struggles are likely as well as minor accidents and the breakdown of small appliances. Courage.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
This is an accident-prone day so be careful. Slow down and take it easy. Allow extra time for wiggle room for whatever you do. Speaking of which, why not reduce the number of tasks you're attempting today? Make your life easier. Be kind to yourself.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
Keep an eye on your money today. You might find money; you might lose money. Guard your possessions against loss or theft. Power struggles about shared property and possessions are likely. Explosive arguments in groups might break out. Keep cool.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
You might feel emotional and anxious today because others are unpredictable and possibly rude! Dealings with authority figures could be upsetting. (Don't quit your day job.) Relationships with partners and friends might deteriorate into an ego battle. This situation calls for dark chocolate.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
You might be doing a slow boil about something today. You're not happy but you can't advertise your displeasure because you'll lose points or look petty. Leo doesn't do petty. (At least, not publicly.) You and your recommendations for improvements might be spurned by others and this hurts.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Romantic partners might have difficulty today. And dealings with friends or colleagues in group situations will start out one way and then suddenly go South in a New York minute. (Whaaat?) Today is full of detours, interruptions and probably arguments. Run, Forrest, run!
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
Relations with authority figures (parents, teachers, bosses and the police) are definitely challenging today. Be polite and diplomatic. Relationships with partners and close friends are equally challenging. Basically, people are touchy and emotionally reactive so you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Oy vey.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
At work today, be careful you don't do something you might later regret. Words might pop out of your mouth and, although they might be warranted, they might not be appropriate. Computer crashes, cancelled meetings, staff shortages and delays, especially due to transportation, are likely. Batten down the hatches.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
Be very careful with your finances today, especially with respect to speculation. It's really a crapshoot. Disputes about insurance matters, inheritances, wills, taxes, debt and shared property are almost unavoidable. I think that's a hot tip that these are poor subjects for discussion today. Ya think?
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
Play it low-key today because you have to go more than halfway when dealing with others. Family members are explosive and touchy. Friends and partners (especially female), are equally explosive and touchy. (Yikes!) Wear your water wings and stay out of the deep end.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Things are totally unpredictable at work today or with any task you attempt. Power struggles with others are possible. Some situations will completely collapse (in rare cases, physically!) Don't be pushy about anything because you will only arouse opposition to you. Go gently.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Disputes about children, sports, the entertainment world, the hospitality industry and also love and romance are highly likely today. It could boomerang into money, cash flow and shared property as well. Yes, we're talking the whole enchilada. Try to avoid this by backing away from everything. Be like the meek and inherit the earth.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, December 2, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, December 1, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, November 30, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Artist with Down Syndrome delivers an uplifting message
- Hopes rest on Vietnamese wushu artists to bring home gold medals
- Ha Noi in top 10 of up and coming tourist destinations
- Japanese cultural festival ready to launch
- Viet Nam's oldest stele found in Bac Ninh Province
- Huyen fights back to reach second round
- World leading DJs set for capital performance
- Volunteers needed for illegal wildlife blitz
- FVH offers weekend Ha Noi tours
- Audio-visual exhibit opens at French Institute
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- FIFA President congratulate V-League 2013 champion Hanoi T&T
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam enter ASEAN Champ final
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Cong Vinh summoned for Vietnam-Uzbekistan match
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Quang Liem to compete in US Spice Cup 2013
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- Photo exhibit for love of country
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Students win awards for anti earthquake model building
- National Badminton Tournament’s schedule may change for Tien Minh