Actor Colm Feore (1958) shares your birthday today. You are seasoned and down to earth, seldom pretentious. You're also very patient and you have an excellent sense of humour. You defend your opinions fearlessly with imaginative insight. You're very loyal to family and friends plus you have an uncanny ability to discover secrets. Good news! Your year ahead might be one of the most powerful years of your life. Dream big!
We have the "all clear" today to shop (whether you spend $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Scorpio.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
This is a lovely day for working with the arts, the entertainment world, professional sports, the hospitality industry or anything to do with children. You're full of big, innovative ideas. You will really know how to promote something today with class and panache!
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
All real-estate deals are beautifully favoured today. This is also a great day to entertain at home, especially to groups that are focused on education or disseminating information. You might see ways to make improvements at home as well.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
You're full of optimism and bright ideas today. That's why this is the perfect time for those who need to promote anything or sell something. It's also a wonderful, productive day for writers, editors, teachers and those who drive for a living. You are buoyed by your own sense of optimism.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
This is a great day for business and commerce. Trust your money-making ideas. No matter what you're doing, don't be afraid to push the envelope because big ideas will more easily succeed than little ones. Work-related travel is likely.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
Be very clear about what you want today because you're unusually effective dealing with others. In particular, your style of dealing with people will work best with groups. Your mind is clear, sharp and alert, which is why everyone is listening.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Research will be successful today. In fact, doing a little missionary work behind the scenes could create big results down the road - bigger than you expect. You might put a philosophical spin on something that appeals to many people. ("Friends, Romans, countrymen - lend me your ears.")
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
You can be effective dealing with groups today. People are hungry to hear big ideas and you will know just what to say to get everyone to jump on board. Personally, you might want to reassess your own goals to encompass a greater success for you in the future. Think big!
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
People in authority will be impressed with you today because you sound so confident and positive! They see that others are ready to endorse your views, which is why they might pretend that they thought of them first. (You know how that goes.) Expect dealings with other countries or work-related travel.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
This is a grand day to study anything! You'll love sharing discussions about politics, religion, philosophy and broad-reaching subjects. It's a great day to negotiate deals in publishing, the media, the law and medicine.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
This is an excellent day to settle disputes about inheritances, insurance matters or shared property. People are in an expansive frame of mind and willing to be generous. In turn, you can see how to steer things so that you will get a win-win solution for everyone. (Clever Cappie!)
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
You will enjoy conversations with partners and close friends today because everyone is in a positive, generous frame of mind. Political discussions will be profound. People want to entertain big ideas and discuss the future, which is why they will totally enjoy talking to you!
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
Good day at your job. You'll enjoy working with customers, clients and co-workers. You seem to easily see the overall picture and your ability to communicate your thoughts is spot on. You are particularly conscious of group values now so you know how to position your pitch.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Thursday, December 5, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, December 4, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Art & Entertainment Headlines December 7
- Vietnam Football Federation Chairman resigns
- US catwalk queen to judge Vietnam’s Next Top Model
- Quang Anh wins silver at Kids Golf Championships
- French fests to dazzle Da Lat's dwellers
- Poland funds restoration of Hue monument
- Paintings depict memories of war
- Paintings depict memories of war
- Live Vietnamese rock concert to take centre stage in Hue
- International artists ink up for HCM City tattoo convention
Popular Section Posts
- Turkist FC arrives in Vietnam for friendly game with U23 Vietnam
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Vietnam midfielder badly injured by Indonesian fullback
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Nam stuns Zheng to reach semis
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam aims to win 76 gold medals at 2013 SEA Games
- Cong Vinh summoned for Vietnam-Uzbekistan match
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Quang Liem to compete in US Spice Cup 2013
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Rene Izquierdo to perform in Vietnam
- VN U23 face Galatasaray test in friendly match
- Viet Nam scores first win in U16 qualifier
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event