|1. ANGIANG Coffee JSC.|
City: Dong Nai
|2. Textile JSC.|
|3. Toan Luc Trading JSC.|
Category: Retail Services
City: Ho Chi Minh
|4. TOCONTAP HN.|
Category: Retail Services
City: Ha Noi
|5. Mipec JSC.|
Category: Energy Suppliers
City: Ha Noi
|6. Gemadept Corporation|
Category: Marine Services
City: Ho Chi Minh
Actor/writer/comedian Eddie Izzard (1962) shares your birthday today. At heart, you are an idealist who is trying to improve the world. You are keenly aware of the suffering of others and will constantly fight for justice for all. You are an astute judge of character. You need a lot of independence and freedom. You are particularly sympathetic to children and their needs. Expect a lovely social year ahead with warm relationships.
Caution: Avoid shopping or making important decisions after 7:30 a.m. EST today. The Moon is in Capricorn.
Aries (March 21-April 19)
This is curious day. You have to avoid making important decisions; nevertheless, this is a good day for future planning and getting information that could impact your life direction in general. Conversations with authority figures will be practical and forward-thinking.
Taurus (April 20-May 20)
Although this is not a good day to book a trip or initiate anything, it's an excellent day to study or make plans about future travel. You're very eager to learn something new and expand your horizons. Fill your databank but wait until tomorrow to make important decisions.
Gemini (May 21-June 20)
This is a tricky day. The reason it is tricky is it's an excellent day to make financial plans about wills, inheritances, taxes, debt and anything you own jointly with others, including shared property. However, just get data. Do not act on anything. Do not sign anything until tomorrow.
Cancer (June 21-July 22)
Because the Moon is opposite your sign today, you will have to go more than halfway when dealing with others. This is no big deal. In two weeks, when the Moon is in your sign, people will have to go more than halfway when dealing with you. Defer to your elders.
Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)
This is a practical day at work where you can ponder long-range plans. However, don't act on any of your decisions. Expect shortages and delays. Just ruminate and cogitate. Let your ideas flow like dominoes, one idea leading to the next.
Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)
Just attend to routine work today and business as usual. You want to get a lot done because you feel in a practical mood. Your concentration will be decent and your focus on detail will be very good. Nevertheless, distrust spontaneous decisions.
Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)
This is good day to strategize situations that are related to sports or anything to do with the care and education of children. Couples might want to discuss how to share expenses or the division of labour. But just kick these ideas around. Don't act on anything today.
Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)
This is a good day to putter at home and get better organized. Decide what to keep and what to recycle, throw out or give away. Do whatever you can to make yourself feel more on top of your scene. Discussions with an older family member will be surprisingly candid.
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)
In one way, this is a good day to strategize your cash flow or think about how to budget your money. You might also think about future job possibilities. However, don't act on these decisions, just think about them. Wait until tomorrow to do something about it.
Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)
The Moon is in your sign today, which can make you a bit more emotional than usual. This can also make you a bit luckier than usual. Nevertheless, the Moon is void of course, which means you can't really trust your gut instincts. Just go with the flow.
Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)
Behind-the-scenes work or research of any kind will go extremely well today because you have focus, concentration and you're interested in practical results. Nevertheless, don't try to move mountains because this is a poor day for important decisions.
Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)
A discussion with someone older (probably female) might influence you to change your future goals. You're in a practical frame of mind and you will welcome advice that comes your way. Nevertheless, don't act on anything you learn today. Just think about it.
Source: Georgia Nicols
|< Prev||Next >|
» Daily Horoscope: Monday, May 20, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Sunday, May 19, 2013
» Daily Horoscope: Saturday, May 18, 2013
Latest Section Posts
- Teams prepare for quarter-finals
- Khoi sets five national records at swimming event
- Taekwondo Vietnam expected to get big rewards at Olympic
- Vietnam Football Federation commits voting fraud scandal
- Cambodian singers 'steal' songs of Vietnamese colleagues (Video)
- Sai Gon coach banned for abusing match official
- Overseas Vietnamese joins national gymnastics team
- 300 artifacts related to Buddhism on display
- Brilliance saves point for Long An
- Le Quang Liem seeded No. 1 at Asian Champs
Random Section Picks
- Justin Timberlake dethrones David Bowie on UK chart
- A soldier's story: Rare images of Vietnam War
- Djokovic comes through Monte Carlo test unscathed; Nadal victorious
- Signatures of 'Harry Potter' author to be auctioned in Saigon
- Rafael Nadal eases into the Barcelona Open final
- Book explores My Son Sanctuary for the benefit of tourists
Popular Section Posts
- Stamp collector brings images of the world to his doorstep
- Vietnam football eyes top 10 spot in Asia
- The money-making formulas of Vietnamese celebrities
- Miss Ethnic Vietnam 2013 to be held in Hoi An
- Noble lady’s Saigon story
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- Folk woodcut printing awarded national heritage status
- Two overseas Vietnamese undetermined to play in V-League
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- Gia Lai has first league win
- VN tourism stand uses Chinese photo, sparks fury
- Bolt, Ennis honored at Laureus awards
- Milan coach rues missed chances against Barca
- Awards criticised for shortlisting unreleased movies
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Arsenal's Jack Wilshere out of England's World Cup qualifiers
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- Vietnamese football attempts to woo back fans