The French Week will be held in Vietnam from the 23rd to 27th of November. There will be a variety of activities for business co-operation, education and culture.
The event is jointly organised by the French embassy in Vietnam, the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIFV), UBIFRANCE and the French Development Agency (AFD) together with the French foreign trade division.
The week’s events are part of a series of activites aiming to promote the image of France and the French people in order to develop French-Vietnamese relations. Most of the activites will be at the International Exhibition Center, 91 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hanoi.
Business related activities will include an exhibition featuring 80 French entrepreneurs who have been to Vietnam or want to do business in Vietnam, as well as a business forum of 50 businesses from France and 300 domestic businesses.
Educational activities will include a job fair sponsored by the CCIFV—the second agency of its kind in Vietnam—which aims to connect French businesses with Vietnamese job seekers. A French education exhibition will also highlight the quality and diversity of education in France.
A photography exhibition about Hanoi by Nicolas Comet, with commentary from Jean-Claude Pomonti, will be the main cultural activity during French week. The exhibition will be held at L’Espace, 24 Trang Tien Street in Hanoi, starting November 21.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Exhibition sheds light on traditional design
» HCM City shines with Christmas glitter
» French Grill offers indulgent experience
Latest Category Posts
- Exhibition sheds light on traditional design
- Live rock extravaganza dazzles 10,000 strong crowd in Hue
- City hip hop performer crowned nation's best
- Box offices reject State-funded films
- Actor refuses role in famous year-end satire show
- Student exhibition honours Champa culture
- Prehistoric traces discovered in Long An
- Poland funds restoration of Hue monument
- Paintings depict memories of war
- Live Vietnamese rock concert to take centre stage in Hue
Popular Category Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Soprano superstar comes back with a bang
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Street festival to stir up capital's youth
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way
- VN abstract icon celebrated in HCMC