|1. Dong Tam Group|
Category: Building Materials
City: Long An Province
|2. Bien Hoa Sugar JSC.|
Category: Food Manufacturing
City: Dong Nai
City: Ha Noi
|4. Matexim Hai Phong JSC.|
Category: Building Materials
City: Hai Phong
|5. DAPHARCO JSC.|
City: Da Nang
|6. Thu Duc Trading JSC.|
Category: Electrical Goods
City: Ho Chi Minh
An important event for dog breeders and dog lovers, Vietnam National Dog Show 2010, will be held at Phan Dinh Phung Indoor Stadium at 8 Vo Van Tan Street in HCMC’s District 3 at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday.
A bulldog pup at the VKA dog show in 2009. This beautiful three-month old dog won best dog in show. - Photo: Kieu Giang
The show will be divided into two parts. The first part in the morning is for dachshunds, retrievers, flushing dogs, water dogs, terriers, bloodhounds, pinschers and schnauzers, mastiffs, bulldogs, St Bernards, cattle dogs and Vietnamese breeds. While spitz, ridgebacks, primitive types, sheep dogs, toy dogs, sighthounds and pointing dogs will compete in the afternoon.
There will be four levels of competition including baby class, puppy class, junior class and open class to find out the best of breed (BOB), best of group (BOG), best in show (BIS) and the CAC certificate for the best dog in Vietnam.
The jury consists of Masao Tashimo, a Japanese professional handler and judge of many international dog shows and Vietnamese Belgian Du Thanh Khiem a researcher of the Phu Quoc dog breed.
This is the second time the Vietnam Kennel Association (VKA) has organized the event. This year marks the first cooperation between VKA and the Féderation Cynologique Internationale (FCI), the World Canine Organization.
VKA was established in 2009 to develop dog breeding up to a professional level.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnamese films see increasing violence scenes
» Vietnamese people through the lens of foreign photographers
» Vietnam begins its UAV era
Latest Category Posts
- Hon Viet variety show is talk of town
- New theatre activities to entertain children
- Popular children concert to return
- The record maker who makes artworks from sea snails
- Vietnamese celebrate Buddha’s birthday
- Fyfe Dangerfield to perform in Vietnam
- Gay-themed musical to debut on HCMC stage
- Long-legged bash’s unpermitted underwear performance to be penalized
- Filmmaking contest on school violence launched
- French dance group to perform in Hanoi
Popular Category Posts
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- What are young artists thinking about?
- Hanoi Sound Stuff Festival kicks off on Friday
- Making historical films is a challenge for Vietnamese directors
- Google starts search for Vietnamese student envoys
- Exhibition spotlights plight of abused women
- Craftswomen do it for art’s sake
- 3 Vietnamese photos shortlisted for US magazine contest
- Meditations of urban life in town
- Japanese dolls empower generations
- Project Runway finalists unveiled
- Yuzuru opera comes to Hanoi
- Carving a niche as a master craftsman
- Photographer wins worldwide acclaim
- “Idol culture” in Vietnam