|1. ViNa NhaTrang JSC.|
Category: Industrial Equipment
City: Khanh Hoa
|2. MAUR Railways|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. UNV Viet Nam|
Category: Voluntary Organisations
City: Ha Noi
|4. UNAIDS Viet Nam|
Category: Social Work Services
City: Ha Noi
|5. Cevimetal Co., LTD.|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Da Nang
|6. IOM Viet Nam|
Category: Public & Social Services
City: Ha Noi
The second dog show took place in HCM City on December 12, with the presence of hundreds of “contestants”.
Contestants form a line before the show.
The first prize went to a shepherd dog of Mr. Nghiem Xuan Dong from Hanoi.
To join the “pageant”, each “contestant” had to pay VND100,000-200,000 of fees.
In the photo is a dog named Thien Long, a Tibetan watchdog.
Jury members are experts from the Federation Cynologique
Internationale (World Canine Organization).
The winners are selected based on international standards
on neck, height, weight, age, hairs, teeth, etc. In this photo is a bulldog.
The competition attracted both adults and kids.
Two youngsters from HCM City.
Duong Thuy Phuong Chau, 22, from HCM City is the owner
of the dog that won the prize “Best of the Breed” –
a Neoly Shetland Sheepdog, which 1.5 years old.
A dog lied down as a protest on the stage.
A contestant is running around the stage to show its “beauty”.
This big dog wins the third prize.
The second prize is presented to this Bull Terrier from HCM City.
Source: VNE/ VNN
|< Prev||Next >|
» Ministry to get tougher on immunisation malpractice
» Traditional souvenir villages make for the perfect day trip
» Truong Gia Binh awarded Japan’s Nikkei Asia
Latest Category Posts
- The record maker who makes artworks from sea snails
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 24/5
- Vietnamese celebrate Buddha’s birthday
- Fyfe Dangerfield to perform in Vietnam
- Gay-themed musical to debut on HCMC stage
- Long-legged bash’s unpermitted underwear performance to be penalized
- Filmmaking contest on school violence launched
- French dance group to perform in Hanoi
- Yayoi Kusama presents obsessions in Hanoi
- A lacquer painting exhibition in the forest
Popular Category Posts
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- What are young artists thinking about?
- Hanoi Sound Stuff Festival kicks off on Friday
- Making historical films is a challenge for Vietnamese directors
- Google starts search for Vietnamese student envoys
- Exhibition spotlights plight of abused women
- Craftswomen do it for art’s sake
- 3 Vietnamese photos shortlisted for US magazine contest
- Meditations of urban life in town
- Japanese dolls empower generations
- Project Runway finalists unveiled
- Yuzuru opera comes to Hanoi
- Carving a niche as a master craftsman
- Photographer wins worldwide acclaim
- “Idol culture” in Vietnam