The second dog show took place in HCM City on December 12, with the presence of hundreds of “contestants”.
Contestants form a line before the show.
The first prize went to a shepherd dog of Mr. Nghiem Xuan Dong from Hanoi.
To join the “pageant”, each “contestant” had to pay VND100,000-200,000 of fees.
In the photo is a dog named Thien Long, a Tibetan watchdog.
Jury members are experts from the Federation Cynologique
Internationale (World Canine Organization).
The winners are selected based on international standards
on neck, height, weight, age, hairs, teeth, etc. In this photo is a bulldog.
The competition attracted both adults and kids.
Two youngsters from HCM City.
Duong Thuy Phuong Chau, 22, from HCM City is the owner
of the dog that won the prize “Best of the Breed” –
a Neoly Shetland Sheepdog, which 1.5 years old.
A dog lied down as a protest on the stage.
A contestant is running around the stage to show its “beauty”.
This big dog wins the third prize.
The second prize is presented to this Bull Terrier from HCM City.
Source: VNE/ VNN
|< Prev||Next >|
» An Bang beach, one of world's best
» Skills of English teachers substandard
» Da Nang plant to treat wastewater
Latest Category Posts
- Viet Nam to observe Argentina Culture Week
- The highest Christmas tree in Vietnam
- Thang Long citadel needs excavations
- Hue Festival to feature music of the royal court
- In pictures: Ancient tomb excavated in Hanoi
- Photos reveal Hanoi a century ago
- Artist paintings take centre stage in Hue
- Sculpture artists eye global trends for exhibition
- Hard to beat: UK band Rubylux.
- THBC hosts babies and blasphemy nights
Popular Category Posts
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap
- French artist paints Vietnam’s soul for past 17 years
- Champion of The Voice UK to join VN version’s live show
- Hanoi tramcars in the past and the future (photo)
- Art & entertainment highlights for weekend
- VN artists aim to shine in Singapore
- The first exhibition in supermarket held in Hanoi
- Tre Publishing House joins international book forum
- ASEAN Youth Orchestra to play in capital
- Festival changes tune of HCM City music scene
- Vietnam's cinema – national, humane, creative and integrating