More than 300 exhibits, including photos and documents on AO victims, have been put on display at an exhibition, “Pain of AO victims”, at the Vietnam Military History Museum since July 26th.
The exhibition, jointly held by the Army Library, Chemical Army Museum, War Evidence Museum, and Vietnam Association of Victims of Agent Orange, features the Agent Orange Disaster caused by the American military in Vietnam, Vietnam’s rehabilitation and after-war consequences, and the people joining hands to relieve pain of AO victims.
On display are also exhibits and photos of chemical soldiers, who are working in dioxin-affected areas to neutralise the environmental and health effects of these chemicals, as well as some products made by AO victims. Besides, over 300 book titles, including scientific studies, articles, reports and novels by Vietnamese and international writers, are also being showcased at the exhibition.
The meaningful activity aims to celebrate the 64th anniversary of War Invalids and Martyrs Day, the 50th anniversary of Vietnam Agent Orange Disaster, as well as to call for people to join hands to help Vietnamese AO victims.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vien wins bronze at CISM Military World Games
» Marksman Vinh falls short
» Russian warships launch rockets on Islamic State in Syria
Latest Category Posts
- Students take lead at cai luong fest
- Vietnamese artist promotes UN's global goals
- Japanese bridal collection in VN
- Craft villages
- Free entry to MOBO winner Zara McFarlane performance in HCM City
- Discover Ha Noi with friendly city walk
- Organic market to feature art, fashion
- Concert to honour music of Red River
- Get ready for German beer at Oktoberfest
- Sample 55 kinds of beer at drinking fest
Popular Category Posts
- Russian ballerina's passion shows onstage
- Life in Ha Noi's Old Quarter on display at Paris photo show
- Diva's son wins piano hat-trick
- A cup o' Joe with a drop of English
- VNA exhibits journalists' photos
- Playwright Vu's plays to be performed
- Ha Noi's past, present analysed
- Books and books galore: Ha Noi to host the fifth int'l book fair
- Mitsubishi launches children's illustration competition
- Photo exhibition celebrates Vietnam News Agency's 70th anniversary
- Vietnamese photographer has work displayed at int'l comp
- Viet Nam's water puppet heads to festival in Malaysia.
- New children's book inspires love for nature
- Famous figures tower over City artist's sculpture garden
- Workshop focuses on Nguyen Dynasty mandarin's life
- Central highland ethnic group's culture to be showcased
- Vietnamese traditional opera drums beat in Paris
- Into a 3D world: Saigon museum gives visitors cool visual tricks
- Photo, video contest to mark National Day
- DVD of children' songs highlight Autumn festival