More than 300 exhibits, including photos and documents on AO victims, have been put on display at an exhibition, “Pain of AO victims”, at the Vietnam Military History Museum since July 26th.
The exhibition, jointly held by the Army Library, Chemical Army Museum, War Evidence Museum, and Vietnam Association of Victims of Agent Orange, features the Agent Orange Disaster caused by the American military in Vietnam, Vietnam’s rehabilitation and after-war consequences, and the people joining hands to relieve pain of AO victims.
On display are also exhibits and photos of chemical soldiers, who are working in dioxin-affected areas to neutralise the environmental and health effects of these chemicals, as well as some products made by AO victims. Besides, over 300 book titles, including scientific studies, articles, reports and novels by Vietnamese and international writers, are also being showcased at the exhibition.
The meaningful activity aims to celebrate the 64th anniversary of War Invalids and Martyrs Day, the 50th anniversary of Vietnam Agent Orange Disaster, as well as to call for people to join hands to help Vietnamese AO victims.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Memorial service held to honour war heroes
» Journalist association celebrates 65th year
» New Thai defence chief introduces new position to VN military leaders
Latest Category Posts
- Ecopark hosts hot air balloon festival
- Vietnam attends itn’l bonsai and tea festival in Slovakia
- Next Top Model 2015 officially launched
- World famous bubble artist to enthrall audience at Marina Festival
- Holiday destination overflowed
- Royal rickshaw comes home, to be displayed in central Vietnam
- Youth strike gongs to preserve their culture
- Cultural events lead to fireworks competition
- Danang Int’l Fireworks Competition to blast off
- Central province to purchase hydrofoil for island travel
Popular Category Posts
- Over 5,000 partake in traditional fest in southern Vietnam
- German, VN dancers stage hip-hop show
- Vietnamese models on New York streets
- Ethnic groups' spring festival commences
- String quartet to help women enjoy life
- What is the status of Vietnamese contemporary art?
- Flower street festival opens in HCM City
- Vietnamese puppetry in global spotlight
- Ha Noi to host ‘Day of Vietnamese Book'
- VN Pavilion in Italy makes list of most anticipated buildings
- Children's choir to croon Vietnamese and Korean folksongs
- Kha My Van models couture dresses at fashion show in Italy
- Mrs. Asia USA graceful in Ao Dai
- Impressive cultural, arts young faces
- Museum opens display honouring Da Nang Liberation Day
- HCM City's Hoa Phu Film Studio becomes operational
- Photo exhibition pays tribute to women's strength in wartime
- Tri's sculpture exhibition opens in Ha Noi
- Vietnamese moon during harvest inspires German artists
- New U.S. pictorial calendar features Hanoi