|1. Vietnam Air Services...|
Category: Air Transport
City: Ho Chi Minh
|2. Hanoi Textile-Garment...|
City: Ha Noi
|3. Pho24 Co., LTD.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|4. Dong Tien Co., LTD.|
|5. Nam Cuong Group|
Category: Commercial Property
City: Ha Noi
|6. DANAMECO Medical JSC.|
Category: Medical Equipment
Fantastic dance performances by Indonesian artists and Vietnamese students on Saturday at HCM City's Youth Cultural House kicked off a week-long cultural festival in HCM City.
Vietnamese youth enjoyed an exciting atmosphere with traditional music, dance and fashion shows about Indonesian national and traditional dress. Short quizzes were held to test attendees' knowledge of the country.
Besides Indonesian food and drink, Vietnamese youth were invited to join the dancers and taught simple traditional movements.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Indonesian Consul General Bambang Tarsanto said the event brought Vietnamese youngsters a miniature Indonesia with diversified and special cultural features.
"I hope participants can learn about the atmosphere of Indonesia and feel what it's like being in the country," he said.
Indonesia Day titled Glorious Bali was held for the second time in Vi?t Nam to introduce the cultural diversity and wonderful tourist destinations of Indonesia to the public, with several photos exhibited at the cultural house until this Sunday.
The Glorious Bali event is held by the Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia and supported by the Indonesian community in HCM City in co-operation with the HCM City Union of Friendship Organisation and HCM City Youth Cultural House.
The event aims to promote Indonesia's culture and to, bring Vietnamese and Indonesian people closer, particularly in the context of the ASEAN Community 2015, according to the Indonesian Consulate General in HCM City.
An Indonesian Cultural Day was held for the first time in the city on April 17 last year.
|< Prev||Next >|
» High public debt raises fiscal crisis risk: IMF official
» HCMC to hold 6th annual group wedding
» Name of country, article 4 to remain unchanged
Latest Category Posts
- Cambodian singers 'steal' songs of Vietnamese colleagues (Video)
- 300 artifacts related to Buddhism on display
- Local rock bands struggle to survive
- Vietnamese lacquer art inspires Thai diplomat
- Legendary director commands centre stage
- Disabilities no barrier to making movies
- Uplifting fine arts exhibition portrays family sentiment
- Truong Sa, Hoang Sa kites fly on Hoi An sky
- King Thanh Thai’s niece donates over 200 antiques for Hue
- Cultural exchange builds up RoK-Vietnam ties
Popular Category Posts
- Stamp collector brings images of the world to his doorstep
- The money-making formulas of Vietnamese celebrities
- Noble lady’s Saigon story
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- Folk woodcut printing awarded national heritage status
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- VN tourism stand uses Chinese photo, sparks fury
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- What are young artists thinking about?
- Hanoi Sound Stuff Festival kicks off on Friday
- Golden Kite Awards: Blood letter wins best film
- Making historical films is a challenge for Vietnamese directors
- Google starts search for Vietnamese student envoys
- Craftswomen do it for art’s sake
- Exhibition spotlights plight of abused women
- 3 Vietnamese photos shortlisted for US magazine contest
- Japanese dolls empower generations