Dang Quan and Ngoc Bao continued proving their dancing talent in the first final show of the Vietnam’s Got Talent 2012 on the evening of April 22.
Dang Quan and Bao Ngoc.
The two kids performed a perfect dance, with a complete storyline: The late King of Pop--Michael Jackson went to Vietnam to sing. He incidentally met with a Vietnamese girl in ao tu than (four-panel traditional dress of Vietnam). He was enchanted by the girl’s folk dance and invited her to join his show. The child dancers won great compliments from all judges.
The four men of Dong Thoi Gian (Passage of Time) maintained their stable manner in the opening performance. They used classic singing technique to turn a popular song by Duy Thai entitled “Let’s come to me” into a new version.
Rocker Dinh Ngoc Hoang chose a rock ballad “Forever and One” for the finale. The Halloween band’s song was very different through Hoang’s performance. The rocker was praised by two judges, Thanh Loc and Huy Tuan.
Vu Song Vu.
The boy from Hai Phong city, Vu Song Vu, again performed a folk-styled contemporary song “My Grandfather.” Earlier, in the semi-final round, he sang a song of the same gene, named “My Grandmother.” The boy was praised for skillfully performing such a difficult song.
Meanwhile, Kieu Van Thanh, Thanh Truc and Nguyen Truong Giang did not make any surprise because their performances were not better than what they showed off in the semi-final round.
Nguyen Truong Giang.
Kieu Van Thanh used musical instruments made by himself to play “More than I can say.” Thanh Truc sang a familiar song by Sa Huynh “Ve An Com”. Truong Giang became a witch in his popping show.
The second finale show will be aired at 8pm of April 27 on VTV3.
The audience will choose the winner of the first Vietnam’s Got Talent in the gala on May 6th.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Batman likes to sing? Only in Vietnam (Video)
» Hundreds join VN’s Got Talent’s auditioning round
» The scientist with the “mermaid” voice (Video)
Latest Category Posts
- Photos reveal Hanoi a century ago
- Artist paintings take centre stage in Hue
- Sculpture artists eye global trends for exhibition
- Hard to beat: UK band Rubylux.
- THBC hosts babies and blasphemy nights
- Sharpen your skills with Christmas cooking class
- Grammy winner to perform in City bar
- Asian Food Channel comes to Viet Nam
- HCM City movie complex hosts Comedy Week
- Music, art show to raise funds for typhoon victims
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap
- French artist paints Vietnam’s soul for past 17 years
- Champion of The Voice UK to join VN version’s live show
- Hanoi tramcars in the past and the future (photo)
- Art & entertainment highlights for weekend
- VN artists aim to shine in Singapore
- The first exhibition in supermarket held in Hanoi
- Tre Publishing House joins international book forum
- ASEAN Youth Orchestra to play in capital
- Festival changes tune of HCM City music scene
- Vietnam's cinema – national, humane, creative and integrating