Miss Vietnam 2008 and 2010, Thuy Dung and Ngoc Han, performed the first-ever ao dai collection by designer Quynh Paris.
Ngoc Han (left) and Thuy Dung.
Quynh Paris has been famous for her evening gown collections. “Lotus in painting” is her first ao dai collection, which was introduced at the Hue Festival 2012. Many models performed in the collection, including Ngoc Han and Thuy Dung.
Let’s see the collection:
|< Prev||Next >|
» Vietnamese beauty shines at Miss Grand International
» Is Miss Vietnam afraid of the Miss World pageant?
» Japanese OV triumphs at Miss Vietnam Global
Latest Category Posts
- Overseas pianist concert to celebrate Viet Nam-Australia relations
- Early 20th century glass paintings of HN on display
- Book on trafficking survivors in own words launched
- Exhibition sheds light on traditional design
- Live rock extravaganza dazzles 10,000 strong crowd in Hue
- City hip hop performer crowned nation's best
- Box offices reject State-funded films
- Actor refuses role in famous year-end satire show
- Student exhibition honours Champa culture
- Prehistoric traces discovered in Long An
Popular Category Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Street festival to stir up capital's youth
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- VN abstract icon celebrated in HCMC
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way
- French artist paints Vietnam’s soul for past 17 years