The event opened on April 20 at Grand Plaza center, Hanoi, with the participation of Vietnamese and foreign fashion designers and models. Below are photos of the opening show.
Some designs in the “Gone with the wind” collection by Xuan Thu.
“Bonjour Vietnam” collection by Telesam and Travisn
Designer Giao Linh with “Paint me Wonderful” collection.
Hai Yen’s collection.
Do Trinh Hoai Nam’s “Sea of Love”.
Duong Thu Huong’s “Design Hallmark”.
|< Prev||Next >|
» VN Motor Show revs up record new car sales
» Top Model men to live with camera
» Seminar promotes safer agri-food chain
Latest Category Posts
- Student exhibition honours Champa culture
- Prehistoric traces discovered in Long An
- Poland funds restoration of Hue monument
- Paintings depict memories of war
- Live Vietnamese rock concert to take centre stage in Hue
- International artists ink up for HCM City tattoo convention
- French fests to dazzle city dwellers
- From Turkish comedy to Vietnamese music
- Headquarters of ministries in Hanoi to be preserved as a relic
- Zone 9 residents ask for maintaining business for 3 years
Popular Category Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Soprano superstar comes back with a bang
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Street festival to stir up capital's youth
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way
- VN abstract icon celebrated in HCMC