Dang Quan and Bao Ngoc beat 10,000 contestants of Vietnam’s Got Talent to become the contest’s winners during the first season.
The winners - Dang Quan and Bao Ngoc.
The couple, along with opera vocalist Huong Thao and singers Vu Trong Phuc and Vu Song Vu contributed wonderful performances in the final stage of the event, which was held in Ho Chi Minh City on May 6.
Quan and Ngoc danced on the sound of Heal the World, conveying the message of promoting peace on earth. Their lively and strong movements and cute style won the hearts of the audience.
Acting as a little mermaid singing Beyond My Wildest Dreams, Thao’s crystal clear voice received thunderous applause from listeners.
Then Vu sang Mai Dinh Lang Bien, a contemporary folk music song. The performance was considered his best since the first qualifying round.
Playing guitar and performing Beautiful Mess, Phuc brought back sweet memories of him singing Home at the earlier rounds for viewers.
Dang Quan - Bao Ngoc's dance
Vu Song Vu
Vu Trong Phuc
|< Prev||Next >|
» Batman likes to sing? Only in Vietnam (Video)
» Hundreds join VN’s Got Talent’s auditioning round
» The scientist with the “mermaid” voice (Video)
Latest Category Posts
- First art festival focuses on LGBT
- Ho Chi Minh City shines with Christmas glitter
- Artists create colourful mosaics
- French Year concludes with light show
- Singing competition to hit TV screens
- Piano concert celebrates VN-Aussie links
- Early 20th century glass paintings of HN on display
- Book on trafficking survivors in own words launched
- Charity Christmas Concert to charm Hanoians
- Exhibition sheds light on traditional design
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Many old temples in Hanoi turned into hotels, underwear shops
- Comic popularises VN sovereignty
- Fashion winner to show creations in Paris
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Tuan's art portrays ladies in red
- Five-star hotel recognised for preserving bomb shelter
- Street festival to stir up capital's youth
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Martial artist fighting for ancient culture
- Museums learn to think outside the box
- The “X-Factor” comes to Vietnam
- Vietnam's most valuable paintings
- Thailand's culture ministry donates objects to Museum of Ethnology
- VN abstract icon celebrated in HCMC
- Artist shows respect for General Vo Nguyen Giap in unique way
- Readers search for books on General Vo Nguyen Giap
- French artist paints Vietnam’s soul for past 17 years