|1. Rocale Global Pte LTD.|
Category: Event Services
|2. Kim Tin Group|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|3. Song Thuan Co., LTD.|
City: Tien Giang Province
|4. Duy Tan Plastics Corp.|
City: Ho Chi Minh
|5. Truong Thanh Co., LTD.|
City: Ha Noi
|6. SaiGon 3 Garment JSC.|
Category: Clothing and Accessories
City: Ho Chi Minh
An annual Indochina literary conference to be held in Viet Nam has attracted observers from three countries outside the region.
Writer Nguyen Ngoc Tu won the Mekong River Literary Prize for her memoir Bao Rung (Forest Hurricane) in 2010.
Writers from Thailand, China and Myanmar will join those from Viet Nam, Cambodia and Laos at the fourth Indochina Literature Conference to be held in Hue and Da Nang in September.
The three observers would help promote literary works and diverse cultures and stimulate innovation in the Greater Sub-Mekong Region, said Nguyen Huu Thinh, chairman of the Viet Nam Writers' Association, which is organising the event.
The event will review activities of the Indochina organisations, discuss future development and create new spiritual values to deepen their literature.
The conference, initiated by the Viet Nam association, is held annually in the three Indochinese countries on rotation.
The first conference in 2007, also hosted by Viet Nam, marked the launch of the Mekong River Literary Prize for top works and contributions to literary development.
Twelve Vietnamese writers have received the prize, including female author Nguyen Ngoc Tu for her memoir series Bao Rung (Forest Hurricane).
The Viet Nam Writers' Association also worked with the US Embassy to bring writers from Iowa University to Viet Nam on June 4-7.
The Vietnamese and American writers will discuss co-operation, translation and copyright. The American delegation will visit the Ha Noi Culture College and join a seminar on teaching literature.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Gareth Bale named player of the year by football writers
» Young people who change Vietnam’s art
» Writers’ Association delegation visits Laos
Latest Category Posts
- First Vietnamese action fantasy enjoys Cannes festival teaser
- Vietnamese poet Nguyen Du to be recognised as man of culture
- Cartoon funnies paint a picture
- Photos of Buddhists crisis displayed for the first time
- Cambodian singers 'steal' songs of Vietnamese colleagues (Video)
- 300 artifacts related to Buddhism on display
- Local rock bands struggle to survive
- Vietnamese lacquer art inspires Thai diplomat
- Legendary director commands centre stage
- Disabilities no barrier to making movies
Popular Category Posts
- Stamp collector brings images of the world to his doorstep
- The money-making formulas of Vietnamese celebrities
- Noble lady’s Saigon story
- Contemporary art event ends in chaos
- From sex worker to TV inspiration
- Photos exposing the truth of the 'lust' Buddha statue
- American photographer and fantastic pictures of the Vietnamese
- VN tourism stand uses Chinese photo, sparks fury
- Artists' war history a national treasure
- Intimate shows reign supreme
- Hanoi Sound Stuff Festival kicks off on Friday
- What are young artists thinking about?
- Golden Kite Awards: Blood letter wins best film
- Making historical films is a challenge for Vietnamese directors
- Craftswomen do it for art’s sake
- Google starts search for Vietnamese student envoys
- Exhibition spotlights plight of abused women
- 3 Vietnamese photos shortlisted for US magazine contest
- Japanese dolls empower generations
- Meditations of urban life in town