|1. Dong Tien Co., LTD.|
|2. Nam Cuong Group|
Category: Commercial Property
City: Ha Noi
|3. DANAMECO Medical JSC.|
Category: Medical Equipment
|4. Thanh Nam Group|
Category: Industrial Supplies
City: Ha Noi
|5. March 29 Textile...|
|6. AA Corp.|
Category: Architectural Services
City: Ho Chi Minh
Ha Long City to hold ‘wonderful' international workshop; Website provides online tourism consultation, booking services; Travel firm introduces six-day tours to northwest
Ha Long City to hold ‘wonderful' international workshop
An international workshop will be held next Tuesday in Ha Long City, discussing the preservation and development of Ha Long Bay as a natural wonder of the world.
About 20 presentations by Vietnamese and international researchers and managers have been sent to the organisers.
The workshop will focus on Ha Long's development strategy to 2020 and discuss proposed effective management of the bay.
Last year, Ha Long received more than 5.5 million visitors, half of whom were foreigners. But the rapid social economic growth is threatening the natural environment.
Website provides online tourism consultation, booking services
Hoan My Tourism Co is offering online tourism consultation at www.dulichhoanmy.vn with information about inbound and outbound tours, how to select tours, and using online booking services. Company staff can be reached by calling a 24-hour hotline at 0938 336 336.
Travel firm introduces six-day tours to northwest
Vietravel has rolled out six-day tours to the north-west, a region redolent of mountains and valleys and terraced rice fields.
The tours, which will take in Ha Noi, Sa Pa, Ta Van, Dien Bien, Son La, and Moc Chau, will depart on Tuesdays.
But Vietravel advises customers to take the tours on September 4 or 18 or October 2, 16 or 30 when the rice crop will be at its most beautiful.
The tours cost just VND10 million (US$500), VND3 million less than the normal price.
Emirates starts Moscow - Dubai - HCM City service
UAE-based airline Emirates is offering a Moscow-Dubai-HCM City service from June 22 to September 30.
On a round trip costing US$650 net, passengers will fly directly from Moscow to HCM City. During the return trip, they will transit at Dubai and stay there for a night with a free hotel room and airport pickup.
Non-stop flight brings S Korean passengers to Cam Ranh
Asiana Airlines's first non-stop flight has brought 140 passengers from Incheon in South Korea to Cam Ranh Airport in Khanh Hoa Province. The carrier plans to operate two flights a week — on Thursdays and Sundays — through the end of August.
The province's resort town of Nha Trang welcomed 11,500 South Korean visitors in the first half of this year, according to figures from the Khanh Hoa Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Regional tourism ministers to gather in HCM City in September
Tourism ministers from Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and Viet Nam will meet at the 2012 International Travel Expo in HCM City (ITE-HCM City 2012) in September to discuss the next steps in the Four Countries — One Destination programme and co-operation plans for 2012-15.
Thailand will be invited to join the meeting which will also discuss how to exploit tourism potential, and make the Mekong River basin more attractive to foreign tourists.
ITE-HCM CITY will also see a meeting of mayors of cities in the expanded Greater Mekong Sub-region — Phnom Penh, Vientiane, Yangon, Kunming, Bangkok, HCM City, and Jeju and Busan in South Korea — that will focus on tourism co-operation among them.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Hon Viet variety show is talk of town
» Edinburgh to host Int'l Conference on Climate Justice
» Gov urged to provide credit fund support
Latest Category Posts
- Da Nang spent $2 million for city-wide WiFi coverage
- Vestiges of world’s largest cave found in Quang Binh
- Visas a passport for great debate
- Nghe An inaugurates its first five-star hotel
- Bai Tu Long gears up for peak summer season
- Weasel coffee, other delicacies lure visitors to Da Lat's farms
- VND11 trillion to develop river tourism in HCM City
- Demanding money with menaces, luring travelers to low quality tours
- Hanoi to set up hotlines to protect tourists
- VietJetAir launches HCMC-Buon Me Thuot route
Random Category Picks
- Mai Chau named among top 10 fresh destinations
- Students provides free tour-guide for foreign visitors
- South central coast: transport conditions determine tourism development
- First VN, ASEAN UNESCO Heritages Festival to open later this year
- Change comes to remote geological park
- Nha Trang sea festival to make waves
Popular Category Posts
- HCM City’s tourism feels stronger pressure of competition
- Free tour information in Japanese in Hoi An City
- Tour fee reductions raise worries about tour quality
- Tourism enters sale season
- Central province lacks Russian-speaking tourism workforce
- Saigontourist prepares new river tours
- Hoi An: World’s favourite destination
- Heritage sites set for development
- Vietnam cannot attract tourists because of low budget for tourism promotion?
- Mistakenly promoting Chinese landscapes, VNAT reviews responsibility
- Travel firms don’t cooperate to overcome difficulties, but try to sink others
- Tourists complain about Hanoi’s sanitation
- VN joins int’l tourism exhibition in Moscow
- Most int’l visitors want to return to Hanoi
- My Son tourism village opens
- HCM City to host int’l travel expo
- Mekong Delta welcomes nearly 20 million visitors in 2012
- Third Ba Na Hills cable car route to open soon
- Vietnam’s five most beautiful East Sea paradise resorts
- Hanoi to have 1,400 more hotel rooms: Savills
Beauty & Celebs
Music & Singer
Cinema / TV
- Daily Horoscope: Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- Daily Horoscope: Saturday, April 20, 2013
- Daily Horoscope: Monday, April 15, 2013
- Daily Horoscope: Thursday, May 2, 2013
- Daily Horoscope: Sunday, April 28, 2013
- Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
- Daily Horoscope: Friday, April 19, 2013
- Daily Horoscope: Wednesday, May 1, 2013
- Daily Horoscope: Sunday, April 14, 2013