Vietnam’s midfielder Pham Thanh Luong, 23, is ranked in the top five football players of the Southeast Asian Games 2011 on Goal.com, a prestigious website on football.
Thanh Luong is one of the few rare bright spots in the U23 Vietnam squad at SEA Games.
The top five includes: Malaysian goal-keeper Fahmi Che Mat, striker Kyaw Ko Ko of Myanmar, half-back Natarid Thammarossopon of Thailand, striker Patrich Wanggai of Indonesia and Vietnam’s Pham Thanh Luong.
“Thanh Luong is capable of handling the ball as if by magic with the left leg. With the usual high style, the midfielder captain took U23 Vietnam to the semi-finals. Many coaches have highly appreciated Thanh Luong’s positive effect,” Goal.com wrote
Goalkeeper Khairul Fahmi Che Mat, Malaysia U23 team, club Kelantan FA, 22
With high style in five matches at SEA Games 26, the 22-year-old goalkeeper has demonstrated the important role and help "tigers" successfully defended the gold medal. Khairul could only 1.76 m high, but in return he can reflect and choose a better position than many colleagues at the Malaysia championship. Prior to shine with the U23 team, Khairul was impressed with the national team. At the AFF Cup last year, he kept a clean sheet of 4 matches, which Malaysia won the first time.
Striker Kyaw Ko Ko, U23 Myanmar, Myay Zayar Shwe FC, 19
Outstanding achievements of Koko at Sea Games 26 is recorded five goals to help Myanmar won the bronze medal. With two advantages of speed and ability to finish, the striker is one of the players of under 20 years of age are most interested in Southeast Asia. Many experts even rated Ko Ko played better than the striker's number one team is Yan Paing Myanmar.
Attacking midfielder Natarid Thammarossopon, U23 Thailand, United Police Club (BEC Tero Sasana borrowed from), 23
Many experts believe that Natarid is one of the best players in Thailand despite the country's U23 team eliminated in the first round. Sidewalks ball skillfully, vision and tactical ability to accurately finish him regularly in midfield soccer.
Striker Patrich Wanggai, U23 Indonesia, club Persidafon Dafonsoro, 23
Play striker broke one of the best player’s attention at this year's SEA Games. Patrich fans known as "Nicolas Anelka of Indonesia" for its looks and the gameplay is much like his famous Chelsea striker. Patrich capable of flashing a very good chance. He has scored five goals and becoming the establishment of more goals for U23 Indonesia.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Thanh Luong wins the second Vietnam Golden Ball
Latest Category Posts
- Vietnam hopeful despite 1-0 loss to Singapore
- Ninh Binh face strong rivals in first AFC Cup
- Singapore defeat Viet Nam to top Group A
- Viet Nam wins friendly against Laos
- Vietnam crush Brunei 7-0 in SEA Games football event
- Vietnam Football Federation Chairman resigns
- Team effort holds key to Games success
- Antiques dating back to the 14th century found in central Vietnam
- World Cup 2015 hopes growth for Vietnamese women
- Vietnam plummets on FIFA November rankings
Popular Category Posts
- Asian media praises U19 Vietnam
- U19 Vietnam to wear black armband during the game against Australia
- Vietnam to host 2013 U13 ASEAN Cup
- Vietnam trounce Australia 5-1 at Asia U19 event
- VPF says list of teams to play in V-league remains uncertain
- 2013 V-League top scorer naturalized in Vietnam
- VN youngsters set for Yamaha Cup
- U23's beat Dong Nai 1-0
- U19 squad embark on Asian qualifiers
- T&T win maiden trophy at U21 football
- U23's beat Myanmar 3-1 in friendly
- Transfer market of Vietnam football slows down
- Binh Duong hosts BTV Cup 2013
- VN make final preparations for Asian Cup qualifiers
- Football in Viet Nam is tough
- Vietnam defeat Al Arabi FC in friendly
- Exhibit on girls with sensitive jobs running
- U23 Vietnam national squad ready for SEA Games 23
- Four new faces for national team
- Futsal powerhouses to play in HCM City