|1. FPT Corporation|
Category: Internet Service Providers
|2. Vinacomin Group|
Category: Energy Suppliers
City: Ha Noi
|3. Asia Commercial Bank...|
City: Ho Chi Minh City
|4. VIETTEL Group|
City: Ha Noi
City: Ha Noi
|6. DOJI Gold & Gems Group|
Midfielder Pham Thanh Luong and goalkeeper Kieu Trinh have won the Vietnam Golden Ball 2011, outdistancing the second candidates.
Thanh Luong and Kieu Trinh.
This is the second Golden Ball Award for Thanh Luong, a midfielder of the Hanoi FC, after the first in 2009. Luong had 205 points, 57 points more than that of Nguyen Trong Hoang, who ranked second.
Brazilian-origin striker Huynh Kesley received the Bronze Ball Award, with 117 points. However, he was very happy to become the first naturalized player who won a football award of Vietnam.
Female player Kieu Trinh of Hanoi FC did not have a rival, with 226 points. Le Thi Thuong, who won the Silver Ball Award, had only 132 points. The Bronze Ball Award was granted to Nguyen Thi Muon of Hanoi FC.
Midfielder Pham Van Quyet of Hanoi T&T won the outstanding young player of the year. This is also the second time Quyet took this title.
The best foreign player of 2011 title went to Merlo of Da nang.
The nominees for men’s Golden Ball Award 2011: Nguyen Quang Hai (Navibank Saigon), Nguye Trong Hoang (Song Lam Nghe An), Pham Thanh Luong (Hanoi Club), Nguyen Minh Phuong(Danang), Bui Tan Truong (Dong Thap– Saigon FC), Le Phuoc Tu (Saigon FC), Le Tan Tai (Khanh Hoa), Huynh Quang Thanh (Binh Duong), Le Cong Vinh (Hanoi T&T-Hanoi Club), Huynh Kesley (Saigon FC), Nguyen Hoang Helio (SLNA – Binh Duong), Nguyen Van Quyet (Hanoi T&T).
The nominees for women’s Golden Ball Award 2011: Nguyen Thi Ngoc Anh (Hanoi), Tran Thi Kim Hong (HCM City), Nguyen Thi Hoa (Hanoi), Nguyen Hai Hoa (Thai Nguyen), Nguyen Thi Muon (Hanoi), Nguyen Thi Minh Nguyet (Hanoi), Tu Thi Phu (Hanoi), Nhieu Thuy Linh (Vinacomin), Dang Thi Kieu Trinh (HCM City), Nguyen Thi Kim Tien (Hanoi), Le Thi Thuong (Vinacomin), Bui Thi Nhu (Ha Nam), Luong Thi Xuyen (Thai Nguyen), Le Thi Tuyet Mai (HCM City).
The nominees for the Best Young Player: Bui Xuan Hieu (Hoang Anh Gia Lai), Nguyen Van Quyet (Hanoi T&T), Nguyen Huu Khoi (Nam Dinh), Hoang Nhat Nam (Nam Dinh), Ha Minh Tuan (Danang), Ngo Hoang Thinh (Song Lam Nghe An).
The nominees for the Best Foreign Player: Philani (Binh Duong), Gaston Merlo (Đà Nẵngn), Antonio (Dong Tam - Saigon FC), Samson (Dong Thap-Hanoi T&T), Evaldo (HAGL), Timothy (Hanoi Club).
|< Prev||Next >|
» Golden Ball award may fail to find owner
» Candidates for Vietnam Golden Ball Awards announced
» Thanh Luong in “Top Five” football players of SEA Games 2011
Latest Category Posts
- Rent for My Dinh stadium in VND-Arsenal match fixed at VND800 million
- Arsenal stoke anticipation for Asia tour with video
- Opening win over Malaysia provides confidence boost
- My Dinh stadium rent for Arsenal-VN friendly match still unclear
- VFF asks Arsenal to add Paracels and Spratlys into Vietnam map
- VFF faces troubles in hiring stadium for Vietnam-Arsenal friendly
- Former champs T&T win close V-League encounter
- Vietnamese team depart for tour
- Title candidates set to widen gap at top
- Jordan book place at AFC Women's Asian Cup in HCM City
Random Category Picks
Popular Category Posts
- Former Japanese coach seeks Vietnamese talent
- Da Nang International Fireworks Contest wraps up
- Ex-champs set for top-of-the-table tussle
- Football Federation signs a two-year contract with Phuc
- Nghe An look set to extend lead
- Carrick, Bale, Suarez, Van Persie, Hazard & Mata on PFA shortlist
- Gareth Bale wins PFA Player of Year and Young Player awards
- National football team continues to top Southeast Asian region
- Arsenal will hold a guard of honour for Manchester United
- Women’s football team begins “World Cup dream”
- Tottenham's Gareth Bale a worthy winner of double PFA award
- SHB Da Nang to host HN T&T in V-League
- Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid: Jurgen Klopp wants fans' support
- Arsenal to play friendly in Vietnam
- Kien Giang chase maiden win
- SGXT manage score draw in Asian Cup
- Nghe An take charge at the top
- Roberto Mancini: Man City's missed signings cost title chance
- Goal-line technology set to be formally adopted by clubs
- Ha Noi Premier League to make debut in May