The International Cycling to the Northern Delta Tournament will kick off in Ha Noi tomorrow (May 19).
Nine teams with 45 racers each have registered to take part, two of which hail from South Korea and Thailand.
Cyclists will compete in seven stages over 900km through seven cities and provinces.
The tournament is one of many activities to celebrate the 122th birthday of President Ho Chi Minh.
The winners will take home VND200 millions (US$9,500).
|< Prev||Next >|
» Lance Armstrong: UCI defends actions after extra positives shown
» Armstrong commission halted as it awaits UCI files
» Vietnam come in second in ADC Tour
Latest Category Posts
- Japanese orchestra returns to VN
- Student exhibition honours Champa culture
- New Year concert promises to delight TV audiences
- US catwalk queen to judge Vietnam’s Next Top Model
- Paintings depict memories of war
- World martial arts show to be held in Vietnam
- French fests to dazzle city dwellers
- Vietnamese cuisine reflected through lens of German photographer
- Palestine film week to show award winning documentary
- Japanese cultural festival ready to launch
Popular Category Posts
- Vietnamese, French artists gather for Oh la la music festival
- Master musician debuts latest symphony
- Nguyen Ha’s sculptures displayed at Vietnam Fine Art Museum
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR Oct.15 -31
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR Oct. 1-15
- VN abstract icon celebrated in HCMC
- VN to host ‘Youth Ambassador' event
- Art & entertainment highlights for weekend
- Conductor Tetsuji: 'Life in Vietnam is never boring'
- Toyota Classics 2013 to take place in Hanoi
- Beautiful and latest artworks of Hanoi painters on display
- The first exhibition in supermarket held in Hanoi
- VN, Thai artists exchange ideas
- Rapper Jay Sean to perform in HCM City
- Traditional craft villages festival in Oct
- Finland-VN music and fashion show organised
- Contemporary art comes to Ha Noi shopping mall
- Ninh Binh to host int'l conference on spiritual tourism
- Street festival to stir up capital's youth
- UK music fests in Hanoi, HCMC
What's On, What's Hot
Vietnam Travel Calendar