The fair for technology and equipment for the southern economic region will take place in the southern province of Dong Nai from October 13-18.
The fair will draw participants from firms from seven southern provinces, including HCM City, Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Long An, Tay Ninh, and Tien Giang.
“HCM City will bring products from its hi-tech park and hi-tech agricultural park to the fair, with 100 stalls total,” said Truong Thuy Trang, deputy director of the HCM City Department of Science and Technology.
According to the organizing board, the fair will focus on mechanical engineering, food processing, biotechnology, environment protection, electronics, and information technology.
During the fair, the organizers will organize several seminars on the changing economic order.
This is an annual event in the south to promote a market for science and technology products in the region.
|< Prev||Next >|
» Technology fair for southern provinces scheduled in Oct.
Latest Category Posts
- HN destined for Mobile Vietnam 2012
- HCMC hosts Secutech Vietnam 2011
- HCMC hosts Encon Expo 2011
- Hanoi hosts Asia-Pacific Telecommunity conference
- Key ICT summit comes to Hanoi
- 6th Security World Conference and Expo to be held in Hanoi
- Photographic Exhibition on insects of Vietnam
- Vietnam Telecom 2010 to kick off in town this week
- ASEM climate change forum to be held in northern province
- Hanoi to host competition for young inventors
What's On, What's Hot
Vietnam Travel Calendar